Pinks All Out

-

daredude

Reaction score
Posted this on moparts site. Just wondering how hard it is to get in?

Well I just found out about the pinks at norwalk ohio. They said that dec 3 was the ticket day. Sold out 400 spots in 12 mins. A all time record!!! I'm on a waiting list of 200 people. I actually raced at that track in sept for the chrysler classic and nothing was mentioned at all about it. I'll probably go and hope a chevy or ford breaks down then I'll get in. I have some friends that participated in one in michigan. They didn't make the class which I believe was low 10's.

Keep your fingers crossed, quite a few people from the reserve list have gotten in. I think Pinks needs to come up with a better way to choose the initial entrants. Maybe a lottery format.

Dennis

They'll be at Englishtown in July. And I'm in!

i had 8 or 9 friends tring to get into the all out at norwalk. we live about 30 miles south of there in mansfield. it did sell out in 12minutes. they were kind of bummed about it but they only take 425 cars. thats not alot. norwalk has more cars than that every wednesday night lol. its a really nice track though. ill be there maybe ill run into some of you guys. and good luck on the alternate slot not everybody shows up you know?8)

We made it in! looking forward to geeting together with alot of good MOPAR guys and gals!

-
Back