Pinks Allout St Louis....Pics.....

-

plum360415

Reaction score
Hi all...I have to say the Pinks all out, is a very good event, I didnt get in the allout 16, but had a darn good time... My Duster ran 11.16@119, they picked a 10.30-10.40 class... Tons of mopars!!!
PICS!!!!!!!!!
My ride....
2008pics052.jpg

My Hotel...lol 77 Dodge Honey bee moter home...RV has a 400, 4bbl, headers, duels with flow masters.... sounds sweet @ 3400 rpm on the interstate...
2008pics053.jpg

2008pics054.jpg

Big a$$ ride....
2008pics056.jpg

Waiting in the staging lanes
2008pics070.jpg

Sweet Duster...
2008pics064.jpg

2008pics063.jpg

2008pics065.jpg

2008pics075.jpg

2008pics074.jpg

2008pics094.jpg

2008pics066.jpg

Enjoy!!!!!

awesome pics! thanks man! you got yourself a nice lookin duster!

so im thinking pinks is where if you lose the race the winner gets your car, am i wrong?

Nice car and great pics. Sorry to hear that you didn't make the field. It seems that the only fields they do pic are between 9.50 to 10.50.

Its a good time... If you are around a track that does Pinks Allout enter and have fun... had 500 cars entered, 22 broke friday... I have never raced in front of 30,000 peeps... wow what a thing... I did a huge burn out, then I see Rich... and look in the stands.... They are packed!!! I just was thinking....dont eff up lol... Duster ran fine, didnt get in the 16 car field, but it ran hard and loaded up on the trailer for another day...

i was there. i watched you run a couple of times. nice car. a white fast back barracuda won the wheelstand contest. i had a good time. i thought i recognized your car. i should have come over to your pit and talked a bit. maybe next time if there will be a next time..

Thanks for some great pictures plum360415.
Looks like a great time and your hotel sounds like a dandy.
Glad you had a good time
Thank you for being there and sharing.:cheers:

I was also There very good turnout. I didnt get to stay for the whole day due to work but I did see you go down the track. There were more mopars there than I thought there would be.

All in all had a good time! We were pitted close to you next to PUMBAD 71 RR. Got to remmember this one is for the fans!

Great pics. Excellent to hear there was a good Mopar turn out. Wish I could have made it. Kinda sucks how they only seem to pick a 9.50-10.50 field every time. If I guessed I'd say there's alot more 11-12 second cars running the streets than 9.50-10.50 second cars. Hollywood!!

Did any one watch the pinks all out takes tonight??? I was on there... very small shot... doing a burn out, was like in the first 10 minutes....

When Rich and the gang came to Ontario,Canada they called it Arm Drop Live (no T.V)At the tree they would flash a # after your burn out,and you had to run that #.Closest to that # won the race.It was interesting to watch.Some guys really knew their cars.Talented!! The place was packed

Great pics!!

I was watching an episode recently and that whole 10.50 notion came into play. Everyone regardless of what their car could run tried to run a 10.50, they ended up having to re-run it all since the crew caught on when the 60 foot times and what not didn't compute with the 10.5 run layed down. Pretty funny actually :-D

Hey ! -- theres 2 of my racing partners from Iowa . The orange 71 Duster is Jims and the 72 cuda in the background is Steves .

the cuda goes 9.20's on motor---- 508" ,small roller and eddy heads ! Steve is the tall guy in the background.

the duster goes high 8's .....and low 8's on the juice . Street legal thru the muffs !

Hey ! -- theres 2 of my racing partners from Iowa . The orange 71 Duster is Jims and the 72 cuda in the background is Steves .

the cuda goes 9.20's on motor---- 508" ,small roller and eddy heads ! Steve is the tall guy in the background.

the duster goes high 8's .....and low 8's on the juice . Street legal thru the muffs !

Did Jim (8 second orange duster) recently move to Iowa? He has lived in a small town near Greeley Colorado for many years (since before I went to college)....and yes, that car is stupid fast!

Did Jim (8 second orange duster) recently move to Iowa? He has lived in a small town near Greeley Colorado for many years (since before I went to college)....and yes, that car is stupid fast!

yes ---he said he was from colorado

That thing is all quiet and it doesnt sound all radical , A well built nitrous motor , a self built 727 that hasnt been out of the car in 5 years , (he built my 727) ,

4:10 gear , pretty impressive car !

yes ---he said he was from colorado

That thing is all quiet and it doesnt sound all radical , A well built nitrous motor , a self built 727 that hasnt been out of the car in 5 years , (he built my 727) ,

4:10 gear , pretty impressive car !

Wow! Small world huh? The first time I saw that car was back in 1996. Back then it was a 440 blower car...you could see it on the street ALL THE TIME cruising the streets of Greeley.

i am looking for a video of the orange C10 chevy that was packing the left front tire about 5 foot off the ground while the other was touching the ground.it was a hell of a twist on the truck and looked cool as hell. i did not have my camera that day and was telling my boss about the truck and he would like to see it and of course they did not show it on the tv show. thanks to anyone who may be able to help me..

-
Back