Pintastar??

-
Right side, one only, lower front fender dog leg.
1727470676155.jpeg

Mine did have one on the right fender only. I remember seeing quite a few back in the day the same way. Right side only

I would think it does. A friend has that exact car we have been working on, off & on for a few years now. I will try to find out for you exactly (Measurements) where Chrysler put them on the lower right fender if you'd like. Car was bought right here in Morrisville, Pa.& was mostly an original car. There is usually a small hole(s) in the fender for aligning the Pentastar in the correct spot on the assembly line too.

www.moparmuscleofcentralpa.com/history-of-the-pentastar.html
"It was placed on the passenger side fender so it could be viewed by passers-by, a subtle method of getting the symbol ingrained in the public's mind: a nameplate has to be read, but a symbol is quickly recognizable without reading. Thus left-hand drive cars had the Pentastar on the right fender, while right-hand drive cars had it on the left."

This is off of a 67 dart

5.25" forward of the rear of the fender

PXL_20240927_235437163.jpg

4 3/8" down from the lower style line
PXL_20240927_235449111.jpg
PXL_20240927_235453849.jpg

Inline with the GT badge
PXL_20240927_235500006.jpg

My 70 Valiant Ute from Australia had the pentastar on the left side due to it being right hand drive. Too bad I don't have a picture of that side...

Valiant ute.jpg

I would think it does. A friend has that exact car we have been working on, off & on for a few years now. I will try to find out for you exactly (Measurements) where Chrysler put them on the lower right fender if you'd like. Car was bought right here in Morrisville, Pa.& was mostly an original car. There is usually a small hole(s) in the fender for aligning the Pentastar in the correct spot on the assembly line too.
I'm in Levittown. I'd like to come look at the car.

-
Back