Pipe source-google fatigue

-

dartjack

Reaction score
Buying a pipe bender and am having no luck finding vendor for pipe. After googling for about four hours I have found only frustration and high blood pressure. I know the truck passes by weekly but cannot find any info on who it is. I wouldn't dare stop and ask at one of the local shops. They are all hostile in protecting their sources. They don't even want to sell pipe if they can't get the install job. I hear one is buying up the excess benders to
prevent competition! All I'm interested in is making some old Mopars sound sweet. Anybody got info? Eastern NC area.

Thanks

I'll bet they get pipe from the local steel houses.

Know what diameter and wall thickness you want and call the local steel houses. Tell them your intended use. If they don't have it ask them where you might find it.

I've googled every combination of "pipe,tube,exhaust,etc " and only get the ask.com bargin buy ad nausium. I've seen the supply truck but it was several years ago. It has pipe, mufflers, cats, clamps and hangers. One stop shopping. May have to have sales tax id or business lisc. Got a way around that though. Just had another google idea.News if I get any.

Where to find bender? Look in your back yard. Found the Dart(75) one mile away. Bender 12 miles away. It's out there. Just have to get a buyer and seller together.

well you can order all your clamps thru summit

the local steel house will have your tubing, .063 wall 2"-3", works like a charm...

-
Back