Pirate Jack

-

240 gordy

Reaction score
Converting my 69 340 Swinger front drum's to disc's. Was told Pirate Jack has a good set up ($520). Anyone used his stuff?

Never heard of it. Not that that means a thing.

All I heard is with each kit, they offer a rebate for a hook, a wooden peg leg, an eye patch and a talking parrot. Sorry ... couldn't resist. AAAARRGH!

Converting my 69 340 Swinger front drum's to disc's. Was told Pirate Jack has a good set up ($520). Anyone used his stuff?
Yes I have. I converted to front disc bpp on my 68 dart about a 1 1/2 years ago. At the time spindles were on back order with Dr. Diff and SSBC,but pirate jack had them.
Only issue I had was the upper flange of the new spindle where it connects to upper ball joint was thicker. Original ball joint stud was too short as it wasn't threaded all the way to end of stud. Installed new ball joints(needed them anyway)and alleviated the issue.
Kit could use a thinner nylok nut with red lock tight,that would've worked too. Other than that,customer service was good.

Yes I have. I converted to front disc bpp on my 68 dart about a 1 1/2 years ago. At the time spindles were on back order with Dr. Diff and SSBC,but pirate jack had them.
Only issue I had was the upper flange of the new spindle where it connects to upper ball joint was thicker. Original ball joint stud was too short as it wasn't threaded all the way to end of stud. Installed new ball joints(needed them anyway)and alleviated the issue.
Kit could use a thinner nylok nut with red lock tight,that would've worked too. Other than that,customer service was good.
Thanks---Interesting

-
Back