Pissed off Dude!

-
I bet he left Cali cause everyone was kicking his ***. sounds like a punk ***** to me

This guy must be a dreamer 8), How many Butt woppins has he had.:-D

Cool!!! lets be good :cheers:

i can agree with getting your *** rode while driving that is annoying, i do speed though. I bet he did get his *** wooped alot:-D

He needs drugs!!!!!!!! Lots of calming drugs.

i won't lie, I have stopped traffic to confront some Dumb *** people.....and they got the message let me tell you.

I hate it when your driving and you enter a upgraded speed zone and some dumb *** is too busy hitting the Glass Meth Pipe to realize everyone else has sped up from 30 to 45 and everyone else is flying by but I get stuck behind the Meth Head.

This guy is out there....in the sense he thinks everyone else doesn't have these kind of problems too...and he needs to vent to the internet.

Another thing that ticks me off is Automated answering systems that MAKE ME PUSH #1 to hear their recording in ENGLISH....WTF?

If mexicans want to live in America, they should assimilate and LEARN ENGLISH....its not my problem they jumped the fence and never learned to speak the American Language.

By the way, This thread is a stupid waste of time.

i won't lie, I have stopped traffic to confront some Dumb *** people.....and they got the message let me tell you.

I hate it when your driving and you enter a upgraded speed zone and some dumb *** is too busy hitting the Glass Meth Pipe to realize everyone else has sped up from 30 to 45 and everyone else is flying by but I get stuck behind the Meth Head.

This guy is out there....in the sense he thinks everyone else doesn't have these kind of problems too...and he needs to vent to the internet.

Another thing that ticks me off is Automated answering systems that MAKE ME PUSH #1 to hear their recording in ENGLISH....WTF?

If mexicans want to live in America, they should assimilate and LEARN ENGLISH....its not my problem they jumped the fence and never learned to speak the American Language.

By the way, This thread is a stupid waste of time.

Have you ever been to Europe?

Have you ever been to Europe?

Sure, stationed in Germany for nearly 2 years.....and guess what, I did everything I could to learn as much Duetche as I needed to.

You trying to make a point?

Sure, stationed in Germany for nearly 2 years.....and guess what, I did everything I could to learn as much Duetche as I needed to.

You trying to make a point?

It seems worse to me...
I don't see how those people manage.
Automation in like six diff. languages sucks if you have an emergency.
I wasn't trying to make any special point other than I think it is worse over
there and being from Texas I am used to it...

I like the Ron Paul pin.
You are prob. gonna be one mad s.o.b. this November.
I will be.

I pray to god I dont run in to him after i,ve had 3 or 4 beers. Wont be pretty.

That guy is going to end up dead..... he will pick the wrong person to "F" with and get shot dead in his tracks. I try not to let the little things in life bother me. I realized long ago to pick my battles wisely. I do feel sorry for people that go through life pissed off all the time though. Everyone is in such a hurry to go nowhere and do nothing. I get a kick out of rush hour traffic......and how it can just ruin a guys day. I have it pretty good. I work nights and live 3 blocks from work takes me about 2 minutes to get to work. I planned that 10 yrs ago when I bought my house. I have very little stress in my life and I like it that way. I try to keep it simple:)

What can you say about people like that! My Parents always said if you can't say something good about someone then just don't say anything at all! At this time I exercise my right to remain silent! SHHHHH

that goes for prine also 63 as you never know what you might be facing in todays world, be it a gunshot or pulling someone over, getting out of your car to confront them only to get your butt beat, not a smart move imo.

Sorry guys but I got to say that piece of crap is a crime waiting to happen and if there's any justice in this world he'll open his ignorant mouth, insert the business end of a glock and blow is F**K**G brains all over the back window of his car. What's next, he's launches into a tyraid at the local MacDonalds, bitches about their food and shoots a half dozen innocent people. Piece of ****, where do these assholes get off. I'd laugh if the next time he lips some driver off, he gets his mouth shut with a couple well placed 9MM bullits, yea put him out of his misery.

Terry

:shock:
"HEY AZZHOLE....BE NICE TO OTHER FORKIN PEOPLE OR I'LL KICK YER MOTHERFORKIN ***":blob6:

:thefinge:

demon seed I pray to the good LORD im never in your way or following too close to you ,lol

I'll be honest with ya Mopar, there are times I which I was driving a tank so I can make the idiots on the highways "dive for the ditches" but the thought that prevents me from doing just that is the thought that they maybe packing heat of the lead variety.

Terry

At one time the KKK was a good thing. They whooped whites or blacks asses when someone was out of line. You don't support your family you get your *** whoop, you drink to much or gamble it away then you get your *** whooped. You beat your wife or girlfriend then you get your *** whooped etc...... That's what makes changes in peoples lives is when they see that they are going to maybe die if they don't straighten their act up. It gets their attention in no time flat. It's like we have no justice at all.

This guy here is just full of hot air mostly but does scratch up some good points here and there.

It is going to get worse... how do I know why? Because it has never got any better!

-
Back