dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pitman arm from a 1970 318 dart. Good, useable shape,

Asking 35 bucks with free shipping to the CONUS(lower 48).

Also have torsion bars from the same car: good shape, asking 50 bucks plus shipping on these.

I have a pitman arm from a 1970 318 dart. Good, useable shape,

Asking 35 bucks with free shipping to the CONUS(lower 48).

Also have torsion bars from the same car: good shape, asking 50 bucks plus shipping on these.
How much to ship to KY 41042?
Thanks,

What condition are they in? Where are you located and how soon can you ship?
Thanks,
i'll get you some pics this evening, i bought them from a gentleman who claimed they had been reconditioned, they are painted black and look to not have been installed since. I just don't know exactly what his definition of "reconditioned" is. so because of the unknown, I'm not advertising them as that. I'm not using them because I went to a Gerst Coil over suspension.

as for shipping, depends on payment method, paypal is the quickest and I do have one. If paypal is used say today, I can have them shipped by monday at the latest, looks like a 1 day ride from me to you after that, I'm in indiana. So if paypal is used and ship them monday or even saturday, you're looking at them coming in Tues/Wed next week.

i'll get you some pics this evening, i bought them from a gentleman who claimed they had been reconditioned, they are painted black and look to not have been installed since. I just don't know exactly what his definition of "reconditioned" is. so because of the unknown, I'm not advertising them as that. I'm not using them because I went to a Gerst Coil over suspension.

as for shipping, depends on payment method, paypal is the quickest and I do have one. If paypal is used say today, I can have them shipped by monday at the latest, looks like a 1 day ride from me to you after that, I'm in indiana. So if paypal is used and ship them monday or even saturday, you're looking at them coming in Tues/Wed next week.
Where in Indiana are you? If you are close enough, I'll come get them. If not send pictures and I can pay through PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back