Pitman arms

-

B.D.A.

Reaction score
going from p.s. to manual ,picked up an early small sector shaft box,but pitman arm faces up ,my power box faces down and its sector shaft is larger, and i can't swap them because they are different sizes,is there one for the small shaft box facing down,does anyone have one? this is a 1973 dart,was 6 cylinder,but installed a v8 70 dodge sport k- frame and lower control arms,so all the rest of steering linkage is 6 cylinder stuff,the manual box is from that dodge sport.which i also have the column for.reason for changing out the k-frame was due to a failed attempt at putting a rack in it ,i cut it up pretty bad,. only took this frame because it was available.i hope this frame is usable with out changing over everything ,how about my 6 cylinder idler arm,once i resolve the steering box problem,i have already purchased schumacher mounts for this style frame with the flat surface where mounts sit,and have the 440 bolted in.i have a center sump pan to go on ,right now it has a rear sump and i will need a pick-up tube, or maybe i'll modify it , but don't have the pan off yet to see whats involved.

you have a 73 drag link?

73-76 A body

Moog K7075

Yep There is a combination of parts that pitman arm and idler arm were never made for.
You'll need to replace draglink and the 2 arms to attach that sterring box.

-
Back