@pittsburghracer gone.

-
We were just talking last week or so about his upcoming knee surgery. He never said anything about not feeling good and was saying he had one more race to run this year. I'm really going to miss him. I'm going to say a prayer for him and his family and to his many friends. May God bless you and give you a place in haven to race on my friend.

Sometimes these forums are a lot more than there basic purpose. IE: share ideas,tech,hobby,ect.
They grow. You all know what I am trying to say. You start to get to know each other, help with
something small. Then something big, then sometimes meet at the races, a show, road trip passing
buy, stop and meet for a chili dog ect. Have something someone needs. Sometimes become
friends away from here or find you already are and did'nt know. All started here.
John was at the top here, starting threads, news, tech, just to chat, his cats, and giving a shiner
or an outright black eye with a walmart picture.

I and uncountable others will miss him.

Rick

Rest easy John. I never got to know John other than what I read here on the forum. Every now and then I'd bounce a tech question his way. Sort of a go or no go deal. It was a real kick to the groin when I read that he had passed. Again, rest easy John.

If you want to know what kind of a quality individual John was, look at the posts commemorating him. People who never post have great thing to say and mention always looking for his contributions. A life well lived but cut too short. Rest well my friend!

RIP John from PolyJohn UK.

Supertough racer dude sadly missed, they don't make 'em like John anymore...:mob:

I am so shocked and saddened by this news. I am a relative newcomer to the site but quickly came to respect PBR. It is good to hear from you guys your affirmation of what a great guy he was, but I am not in the least surprised. You could tell it from his posts. RIP John

I’ve been away from the internet since the 12th (family vacation out of the country)…this was not the welcome back I was imagining. Very sad that we won’t have any more of his amazing work to see, or his racing updates from the track. Will point my wheels up to him in the sky, RIP PBR.

-
Back