@Pittsburghracer

-

Newbomb Turk

Reaction score
I just saw on Facebook a guy in Beaver Falls PA has a running, working Land and Sea dyno for sale.

Only 6k. That’s a smoking deal. That would fit right in your shop.

I’d post a link to it but now I can’t find it on that shitty Facebook junker. But it’s there unless it sold already.

Let’s get his attention this way.
@pittsburghracer

Not sure if this is it?

DYNOmite Engine Dyno

IMG_0872.png

THANK YOU. That’s the one.

Edit: it’s not in Beaver Falls like I said. It’s in New Hope. Don’t know how I pulled Beaver Falls out of my butt on that one.
I know. You're so used to things goin in your butt. ZAPPOW! LOL

If my sons Duster that has been up on jackstands for five years wasn’t in my shop, the 20 plus sets of heads weren’t in my shop, and the fact that I’m lazy I wouldn’t buy that even if you guys paid for it. I saw it last week and just kept wondering on by the ad. But thanks for thinking about me.

If my sons Duster that has been up on jackstands for five years wasn’t in my shop, the 20 plus sets of heads weren’t in my shop, and the fact that I’m lazy I wouldn’t buy that even if you guys paid for it. I saw it last week and just kept wondering on by the ad. But thanks for thinking about me.

You could stop porting heads, or mostly stop and just do dyno work. Much less work than porting.

Here we went and got ourselves all psyched up hoping you would buy it. What a let down.

1719258322776.gif

I sold a land and sea dyno 2 years ago for 5k. Those things are no longer supported, you would need newer software, and if something breaks, you are out of luck. By the time you update it, you could buy something much more modern.

You could stop porting heads, or mostly stop and just do dyno work. Much less work than porting.

For sure less work. If you would see where I live and how quiet it is out here in the country you would probably understand. If I cranked up an engine on a dyno here the three 65 years old widows that surround my property would probably be scared out of their underwear. And johnnys heart couldn’t handle that.

I sold a land and sea dyno 2 years ago for 5k. Those things are no longer supported, you would need newer software, and if something breaks, you are out of luck. By the time you update it, you could buy something much more modern.

Yeah, that’s a bummer. I’d upgrade it to Performance Trends stuff from the jump.

I thought those things were fairly reliable? I looked at those before I bought the first dyno I got screwed out of.

Just out of curiosity, what failed on your dyno that made you sell it?? Hardware issues? Software?? Or hard parts on the dyno?

Just out of curiosity, what failed on your dyno that made you sell it?? Hardware issues? Software?? Or hard parts on the dyno?
I bought it at a auction, a shop was going out of business. When I called land and sea about it, they wouldn't even answer questions about it until I paid them $2500 for the "license fee" I believe they are out of business now. I sold it immediately thereafter

I bought it at a auction, a shop was going out of business. When I called land and sea about it, they wouldn't even answer questions about it until I paid them $2500 for the "license fee" I believe they are out of business now. I sold it immediately thereafter
About 5yrs ago I almost pulled the trigger on one of those, guess I'm glad I didn't....

-
Back