Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
3 polaris indy sleds for sale 2 are 1989 indy sport 400 liquid cooled, and the other one is 91 indy trail 500 fan cooled. All require some minor maintenance....clean carbs 1 needs a new recoil rope etc. The 91 needs a clutch spring($30) also a dbl wide open trailer for these sleds(will not work for 2 of the newer style sleds) it needs some welding as well. 3500lb axle in it.
Low miles on all of them. Slight cracks in the cowling but nothing major. The 400's especially are a nice sporty sled!! Full service manuals and covers included. I want to concentrate on the car, plus i have back problems so sledding as much fun as it is, just aint healthy for me. $2000 to my fabo friends for everything.
The 400's are a sharp quick little sled for its size. Hauled my 200lb + arse around 70 mph!! With a little bit of time invested these could be a great set for the family!! All legit i have ownerships and keys for all 3

Am I crazy, or did you post a pic of the exact same sled in the first two pics?!

Hey, Farmers Almanac says it's going to be a super snowy winter up by you Steve, and in other areas, so some lucky new owner's going to get good use out of those fast rides!

Yeah its the same sled, the third sled is in the garage undercover just waiting to be let loose!! Im tripping over stuff and couldnt get a decent pic of it, but its a twin....tell me who in their right mind wouldnt mind riding a set of twins???

These little 400,s are a great little sleds,there fast and very light.Have you tried Kijiji.com?Good luck Steve!

Thanks Scott, yeah the 400's hauled my fat arse around 70 mph easy. Unlike the newer(mid 90's and up) parts for these are cheap!! I could bring a pair down yer way this weekend if ya like!! Yeah they are on Kijiji as well.

Farmers Alamanac says about 5' of snow this year in Ontario. Starting with a flurry tonight about 6". Buy these quick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back