Planning the Build

-
How would you know, you live in Canada
savage.

all y'all are hereby on notice. daniel's newfound enlightenment has gifted him a sense of humor with a dash of snark!

can you now multiply large numbers in your head without the aid of a calculator too? inquiring minds and all that...

Dan, most Canadians have traveled many times in the USA. You saying that towards a Canadian is more unfair than people chirping you about buying a car at this point. Just stop over thinking your dream and pull the trigger.

How would you know, you live in Canada
I know that cause u posted that in many of your wild goose chase threads. Many times a decent car was recommended by someone but u turned tail and ran cause it was too far, wrong colour, didn’t have this, didn’t have that. There was more than a few worthy cars but instead of bucking up u had every excuse under the sun. I truely wish u find a great car , but at this point you are your own worst enemy.

I know that cause u posted that in many of your wild goose chase threads. Many times a decent car was recommended by someone but u turned tail and ran cause it was too far, wrong colour, didn’t have this, didn’t have that. There was more than a few worthy cars but instead of bucking up u had every excuse under the sun. I truely wish u find a great car , but at this point you are your own worst enemy.
That's probably when they were like 500 miles away, I admit that I should've went anyway. I'm focused on not being to picky about the color and pretty much have given up on getting what I want I'm more thinking on getting one that I can make do and enjoy

That's probably when they were like 500 miles away, I admit that I should've went anyway. I'm focused on not being to picky about the color and pretty much have given up on getting what I want I'm more thinking on getting one that I can make do and enjoy
Dan, they are out there. Get what u really want. U can change the colour or add air conditioning etc. There are members all across the States that could do a Quick Look see to see if a car is worth your time and money. Don’t be afraid to ask for a little help. Your cars is out there. You just have to find it with help from our great Mopar Community. Kim

-
Back