PLEASE don't "be" this stupid

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
This video evokes mixed emotions of all descriptions. Sadness at the loss of so much work, anger at the incredible stupidity and lack of reaction, and of course, laughing 'til I lost control of my bodily functions

The caption not visible here, on the "full" Youtube page reads:

"Yes, you're the first person to notice the extinguisher, please enjoy your cookie."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAVMJBLy-UU&feature=related"]RC jet fire - YouTube[/ame]

20t0ab6.jpg

You can always tell a fighter pilot, just can't tell 'em much!

Even model airplane fighter pilots.

You can't fix stoopid. A 15 second blast from that extinguisher would have snuffed it.

that does suck for them, but why use the big red fire extinguisher when ya got old man maginty in there pouring 3 oz of barqs out of his Wendy's cup?

The only thing I see stupid is the video person not telling them to grab the fire extinguisher. Seems they noticed it no less than half way through this video. Some people are real sick F**k's.
:wack:

I'm not sure which guy i'm not suppose to be like. I'm gonna assume you mean don't be the Ahole who notices the extinguisher but keeps his mouth shut as a very expensive rc plane goes up in flames.

I'm sure that douche was thinking "this will get so many hits on youtube"

Judging from the spare parts and the reaction of the older guy next to the plane. It was likely his plane, his area, and his extinguisher. He looks like he just locked up when it caught fire and the extinguisher was the farthest think from his mind.

Judging from the spare parts and the reaction of the older guy next to the plane. It was likely his plane, his area, and his extinguisher. He looks like he just locked up when it caught fire and the extinguisher was the farthest think from his mind.

Ya that can happen. I have done it my self.

One night some guy comes running up my driveway yelling "FIRE FIRE FIRE"!!!! Turns out some one had brake down and started a fire. So I ran out to the road forgetting all about the two fire extinguishers I have in the house:banghead: :violent1: and stomp it out with my feet.

I had another chance two weeks later when the same Fing thing happend again. That time I was on it and grabed the extinguisher. The guy was not to happy I gave his car a bath with it but hey, hewas going to burn down my house.

The guy was not to happy I gave his car a bath with it but hey,

I got this reaction back in the '70's. Just left Miramar one afternoon, and chased down a Corvair on fire. It was really startin' to get serious, what with all the oil they leak typically.

So I broke the red bottle out of the RR and went to it. All he could do was ***** how I powdered up his car.

To this day he doesn't know how close he came to either getting hit with the extinguisher or getting it through the back window. Didn't even offer to pay for the refill.

Guess I should'ha started it back up for 'm. The fire, I mean.

Video reminds me of a joke I heard long ago
.One indian using a blanket over a fire to send smke signals Another Indian reading smoke signals fro far away. White man asks what do the signals say Indian says "Help ! My blanket's on fire ". ;)

THIS is awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Eh3pMC-1o&NR=1"]SUPER ADVANCED RC JET (MUST SEE!!!) - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back