Please Help If you Can

-
BDF080ED-4A90-448C-AE56-94DBCDF273D5.gif

Wow RustyRatRod. First I have seen this, my hart and prayers will continue, I will talk to my wife about sending help.

Thanks yall, every little bit is much appreciated. I find it really unbelievable an NFL player with a multi million dollar contract has five million dollars in three days. I'm not wishin him and ill will, quite the opposite. I prayed for him. But poor Charlotte is having trouble reaching even her humble 6500 dollar goal to pay for medical treatments for her grandson and her grand daughter. Just doesn't seem right.

Oh and I forgot to update. Shyanne's "husband" copped a plea deal, got the death penalty off the table and got 60 years without parole. That was kinda a kick in the gut to the family.

Oh and I forgot to update. Shyanne's "husband" copped a plea deal, got the death penalty off the table and got 60 years without parole. That was kinda a kick in the gut to the family.

Maybe he will get his retribution in the BIG HOUSE .

Some of you may remember back in March, my Friend Shyanne was shot to death. The investigation showed that Shyanne was badly abused and actually ended up taking her own life. Her husband is being charged with felony murder among other things under Georgia law. Charlotte Wooster is Shyanne's mother and has her two children. These are local friends of ours. You can read about their story on the gofundme page. Every bit of it is true. They are having a really tough time. If you can give a little something, please do. If not, prayers are certainly appreciated. Thanks.

Tragic year for grandma and grandkidskids, organized by Charlotte Wooster
I donated what I could at the moment. Such a sad story!!!

Perhaps a local church can give whatever help they can, at least emotionally and spiritually, if asked?
My donation was small and my intentions are good, but still insignificant.

Thanks yall, every little bit is much appreciated. I find it really unbelievable an NFL player with a multi million dollar contract has five million dollars in three days. I'm not wishin him and ill will, quite the opposite. I prayed for him. But poor Charlotte is having trouble reaching even her humble 6500 dollar goal to pay for medical treatments for her grandson and her grand daughter. Just doesn't seem right.
Screenshot_20230104-112230_Gmail.jpg

Rob, I can’t remember but did you share this in Facebook? I can send something, was thinking i could share it on my timeline if so to try and help, I have some good friends and maybe I can get just a couple to help. Thanks

Happy to be able to give. Prayers in route--God is good and He'll take care of her.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, he rescues those whose spirits are crushed
Psalms 34:18 NLT

Chris and Sara

-
Back