Please Help!!!

-

sgd128

Reaction score
I have just bought out a old speed shop parts dept. and will be needing some help on where to find some mopar parts #s along with MANY other makes ..for example.. NOS mopar air filter part # 2402677 ..L-175 is also on the box..this is a mopar box. many complete unopen gaskets sets also and i mean lots and lots.. so ANY help would be great...

how about fel-pro hs7891pt-11 head gasket set 20 pc.set

pack it all up and send them to me. I'll be glad to let you know what everything is.

I know, thats no help, is it.

hey, your not that far away come check some out..or i can send some pics...i'm 40miles north of albany ny

sgd128 said:
hey, your not that far away come check some out..or i can send some pics...i'm 40miles north of albany ny
Hmmm
Zip code leads me to beleive it's a Kingston number.
What Shop did you clean out?
Let me know if you come across a 340 and a 440 gasket set.
Norm

yes kingston..clark auto ..440 gasket set sure.. check fee-bay # 8038384800 not a nos mopar (but its nos) set but just as good and check out the price?? to much??

part # 2402677 should be a 3 1/2 inch high air cleaner for 63-67 P D dart 340 ci and up

if thats right, let me know! I need a bulkhead connector for a 72 demon. Need more help decoding?

YES...can you use the air filter?? if not whats it worth??

sorry, I cant help you with the prices, but I can probably find just about any part number your looking for. I usually fun a k&n instead of paper. Need help decoding, give me some numbers and I'll try to help. MyMopar.com also has a part decoder if you would like to give that a try.

ok Thanks, i'll give that i try..thought i would get more help here..Oh well!!

-
Back