Please pray for Kitty

-
More

76669478-EE9B-4CD0-9C13-8CEA364AC4E5.gif

Well that sucks.
Could have been worse.
Did some of your hard headedness rub off to her over the time you've been together?
Glad she's "OK".

My wife fell off a slide at the park while she was with the grand kid.
Wrist is "severely sprained".
She took the kid home and took herself to the ER and didn't contact me until she was out.

No sir. The Medical Center of Middle Georgia, AKA Navicent Health, AKA Atrium Health....they change names about every three years or so
Alot of em have done that here, university Hospital has changed names bout 4 times, so have some others.... I'm just glad she's gonna be ok!

Rob, if you need some of those papers translated into English, shoot me a PM

Alot of em have done that here, university Hospital has changed names bout 4 times, so have some others.... I'm just glad she's gonna be ok!
Just like Nascar, whoever sponsors it gets to name it

Just seen this. Praying for a speedy recovery and strength for you to help her.
Godspeed in her recovery.

Damn Rob, just saw this, prayers to the both of You man....that's a tough tumble to take.

Same here, just seen this post, I am keeping you guys in my daily prayers for strength, healing and wisdom to get you threw this, I would have lost it not knowing, find me a lab jacket and find another way in to see my lady. That was a terrible time for you brother

Add me to the list if those who have just seen this thread, so glad that you are both back home, that is good news. Praying for a full recovery for Kitty, and for some peace of mind for both of you.
You're more important to the rest of us than you will ever know.

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

We have a neighbor, he is 85 and just while back somehow broke both legs getting off a tractor. A month in hospital and time home healing. Just other day, he did the same thing again.

Your luck could be worse.

Thank you for letting us know.

Kitty, you rest up and don’t be in a hurry to get back to normal. Injuries at our age, (most of us here), don’t heal like they used to. I’m sure you got a few extra bumps and bruises from this. Rob will be fine, although tired, and look after you like a princess. I say this not because I know you two, but because I know myself and my wife of 35 years. We are all bull headed. Some more than others. We don’t want to be “helpless” more so than ever. Hang in there you guys. You have many praying for you.

A Northern friend.
:canada:

Best wishes Rob , Kitty's a trooper and a strong woman she will put this behind her .

-
Back