Please PRAY for my wife!

-
Prayer sent... sometimes you just don't realize how much they mean until something like this happens to you, or you hear of it happening to someone else. This hit me so hard I had to go wake my wife out of a dead sleep just to give her a hug and tell her that I loved her.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. toolmanmike

I dont pray much but i will for this. I,ll pray for a speedy recovery so she can be with your son as I know this has to be an extremely scary and hard to understand thing for the little guy. And I know god wouldnt want such a beautiful family to suffer too much, prayers sent.

I hope that she will make a complete and speedy recovery! I will pray for you and your family!

Try to stay strong and as positive as you possibly can for her and your boys!

416stroker

Hang In There.

We just when through a lot with my mother having three plus strokes.

Mopar To You!

Prayer sent for Stephanie and your family.
May she have a quick and full recovery.

Take care.
John

[-o<[-o<:rock:This site gets stronger every day.

my prayers are with your wife and you and family hope all is going well i couldnt imagine my life without my wife i dont even want to think about it bless you Justin

To all i my friends: Words do not describe the support that i fill as i read this tonight after coming home from the hospital to be with our son.My wife is slowly doing better,and as long as she does better, i will do better.Please continue to pray for her as i will be, and thanks for all of your support.I also must thank the lord for her help in recovery, as it is his hand that has blessed us in this. Like i stated earlier,it shows you what is important in life. Me and Stephaine were kindergarden sweet hearts, that happen to get married and have a wonderful 3 year old son. Needless to say i was not prepared for this, but as we know it does not matter what age a person is we are not promised tommorrow. All hopes and prayers that she continue her recovery so that she can join us at home in the upcoming days. On her behalf i would like to thank the lord first for blessing her ,and each and every one of you for your prayers and support of my family. I can not say what it means to me in these times. THANK YOU ALL!
Matt Hargis

You'll all be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on her speedy recovery.

Thank you Matt for the update on your wife.:cheers:
I feel that she will recover in time.:clock:
You take good care of your self also.:sad4:
try to rest so you can be at your best for your family.:sunny:

-
Back