Please read; My son is the only access I have to loading pics

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My camera or computer is screwed up so I cannot load pics from my camera.

For those of you that are waiting for pics of items I have for sale. I am at my sons mercy right now and he is a busy bee. He sent pics of the booster to someone.

If anyone is waiting for pics of items that they want to buy. My only way is through his phone with a phone number . Sorry for the inconvenience.

I lost most of my voice now due to cancer so I cannot take calls at times. The only way I can communicate right now is mainly with my key board.

A lot of parts here for 71 Duster, Demon and Roadrunner. I would like to clear some things out, everyone is welcome to come here on weekends. I get cancer treatment every week day and my energy levels are down afterward. email me first. Steve

Hang in there steve,,,i live in Bath,,,so im only a few miles away,,if you need stuff posted or anyone needs stuff looked at,,contact me,,my dad just went thru chemo and is now cancer free for the time being,,so i know your struggle ,,,any help you need with pics or selling to members,,im right down the road,,,,stay strong!

-
Back