PLEASE READ THIS

-

MB43

Reaction score
I've changed the 'Donate' button up on the top of each page so that the funds donated will go to AdamR, who is the owner of this board. He's worked hard on this site for well over a year to provide us with a fun place to hang out and to discuss our beloved Mopar A-Bodies.

Adam has found himself to be in a bit of financial distress lately, mostly due to the fact that he hasn't been able to work as often as he would like.

So, unless we can raise a large amount of cash quickly, we'll have to take Adam out behind the shed and put him down like a wounded horse. Nah, that last part's a joke. But any little bit would be helpful.

So open your hearts and wallets, and send what you can.

This is by no means mandatory, the board will not shut down if you ignore this, and Adam will not be pissed at anybody who doesn't send anything. He has promised to wax the cars of all those who do donate, though. ;-)

mikelbeck said:
This is by no means mandatory, the board will not shut down if you ignore this, and Adam will not be pissed at anybody who doesn't send anything. He has promised to wax the cars of all those who do donate, though. ;-)
Can we get him to paint my car first?

Mopower71 said:
mikelbeck said:
Can we get him to paint my car first?

You'll have to work that out with Adam... He only told me about waxing, not painting. :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the help guys. My wife and I really appreciate it. I couldnt ask for better members.

:salut:

I got a few days of work in this week but its not looking like Im getting paid for it anytime soon. No luck finding part time work for the hours I would need. However I did scrape up a buck to by a lotto ticket. Wish me luck boys. If I win everyone gets a new shirt and some stickers. :roll:

O.K. guy's

No pressure here, :twisted: but it's time to anti up. We can't have a Mopar man, especially this one, walking instead of driving his 'cuda. :thumrigh: :thumleft:

Jack

Coyote Jack said:
O.K. guy's

No pressure here, :twisted: but it's time to anti up. We can't have a Mopar man, especially this one, walking instead of driving his 'cuda. :thumrigh: :thumleft:

Jack

I did my part! :D :thumrigh:

Coyote Jack said:
O.K. guy's

Jack

Time for Brothers to Unite and Rally round the Penastar. Hope I spelled thet right. :salut:

ok, ok, we got Summit will to anti-up. Poor Adam doesn't have two nickels. Well that's a problem, cause he can't get his fine ride movin with two nickels.

We are all in this together, so, I will donate to Adam some $$$ to help him get his tires. Who has big enough onions to help out a guy who has helped us all out at one time or another. No, I'm not rich by anymeans, but if we all chip in to help..we can help out one of the good guys!!!

Who's in with me ?

I've done my part... Good to hear the positive response from members!!!!

Let us know how things go.

Thanks for all the help guys. I dont know what else to say. :thumbrig:

I'm feeling a bit of relief now. I managed to come up with the rent. Its still going to be alittle tight around here for a week or two but I should have everything straightened soon.

You guys are the by far the best group of people I could have ask for, Every single one of you. Thanks for everything.

I'm in too :thumrigh:

BTW: I haven't forgotten about that thing I promised you. I've been tied-up...... and she just cut me loose :tongue:

Thanks everyone for helping out. I'm just about caught on everything. I'l be in good shape in a week or too.

-
Back