A4E8C84E-4098-410E-B8CE-A904A6DBF180.jpg

A74E0EEC-56C0-4C2F-9592-A94437AAF7E3.jpg

D8D77FB4-9AA6-4951-B86D-1F1A4983B1BC.jpg

70998FB1-EF0C-4BD4-9567-31F7755E7720.jpg

8C34E000-CCD8-4EEF-86C5-1DEDD4B0E41D.jpg

01DFB883-4A64-419E-8B53-B723E7C36C5E.jpg

65D09CC0-823C-4492-B77E-0BEC57C78B9B.jpg

BA179A0B-5F8F-40C8-AA4C-CDCCFFEC4438.jpg

how can you say more well rounded when there are 5 mudstangs?

how can you say more well rounded when there are 5 mudstangs?

the ford section had a gt40, a saleen, 1of1 shelby, that truck was cool, a movie car, cobra jet mustang, the 427 galaxie a sweet rag top cougar and whatever that custom front end stang was oh and they had (the ugliest style post fox body mustang) that 94ish purple one.. the ford guys did drop the ball in that they should have had a woody or something in there too. a thunderbolt would have been a nice addition too...

mopar had what?

one butt ugly pink new challenger, tylers good looking drag duster (with chevy hood..lol), a nice but stock(boringish) 71 runner, cool viper, a hemi prowler (what chrysler should have built but its still a prowler), nice runner 6bbl rag top(stock), craigs rt/se chally (very nice car but again stock), toms 71 bee (may not be stock but sure looks boring stock), your cuda (nothing stock there. more moars needed to be non-stock), red 70 cuda (stock), 72ish cuda some crappy looking flames on it, i did like the 71 gun metal gray sunroof charger but again all stock and kinda boring looking, the black 73 charger. way too much black and ugly in my opinion,matts miss mopar is cool, the hemi gtx vert was nice, the desoto was my favorite.. mopar needed some kind of 68-70 b-body in there and 1 or 2 more classic/replica style drag cars.

too many blinded by the almighty pentastar..

so is your argument well rounded now or boring or stock or non stock...

keep on scratchin...

3 ebodies to 5 mudstangs says more well rounded to me.

i know the ebodies are the popular ones when it comes to mopars but damn. no rag top and no modified or race one there? come on man..

i still think that the more well rounded camp is Mopar. 5 of the same model in any display cannot take the cake for well rounded... 30% of the display??? really?

some are blinded by ford blue....

3 ebodies to 5 mudstangs says more well rounded to me.

all the ebodies look the same. hell they are all damn close to the same color too..lol

mustangs were all different looking no? colors, big difference in years (some decades apart) and in modifications. some totally stock and others modified.

take those mopar blinders off and you'll see it..

i'm a fan of all makes and models. love the mopars i've owned over the years. but would also love to own a ton of different makes and models so i see it objectively. others that only see the pentastar so they d not see it. thats cool. i understand and don't hold it against any of those.

i still think that the more well rounded camp is Mopar. 5 of the same model in any display cannot take the cake for well rounded... 30% of the display??? really?

some are blinded by ford blue....

may be the same models but they are decades apart...

mopar had 3 ebodies pretty close to the same color and a new chally in probably the worst color produced on that body. even though you ignored it, that new challenger belongs in there too if you put all the mustangs under one title even though they are decades apart.

now if there was a rag top ebody or maybe a nice modified or race ebody then we would be talking. hell even a different color than red and orange ebody would have made the mopar side look better...

still 5 to 4 then... most popular to most popular..

for made no cool 50's cars?
nothing before 1966?

still 5 to 4 then... most popular to most popular..

for made no cool 50's cars?
nothing before 1966?

like i stated above and you ignored. i said they dropped the ball not having something like a woody there or even a thunderbolt (1964).

me ? i never got around to voting. i like both types honestly. now if they had a pontiac section to vote on that may be sucked me in. love those cars..:) moar was quite desperate though. they were trying to bribe ya with calendars...:)

on a side note.. did anyone find it a little crazy that you had to go into the very rear of the fiat section to find the dodges?

on a side note.. did anyone find it a little crazy that you had to go into the very rear of the fiat section to find the dodges?
well Joe, I'll say thanks for the pics of the Ford side -btw, as far as the Ford GT goes- the first time I saw one of those on the road is the only time I've ever got goosebumps seeing a car 'in person'.

..I agree with Joe,,,,

....no '68 to '70 Charger R/Ts ?

..very little 66 to 70....

I voted yesterday and again today. I've owned Ford products and been quite happy with them but back in Detroit's heyday, Mopars were just much cooler to me.

FaceOff update. MOPAR has pulled ahead by almost 400 votes. Contest ends at 7:00pm

-
Back