Please Vote! Philly Auto show - Mopar vs ford

-
voted for ford. NOT. http://www.phillyautoshow.com/faceoff

There are no strings attached - no email required or any other PIA stuff like that.

There are Mopars there and its open to voting - We need to beat the fords.

Please vote and share this if you dont mind.

Thanks
Dave[/QUOTE]

I voted Mopar.
No offense, but someone with a pic of their "foxbody" Ford is calling other cars "boring"? Those dime a dozen Mustangs are about as boring as you could get.

just so you guys know
I have a 65 mustang real good shape nice car!
but my vote without a doubt will be MOPAR
I'm not on any ford forums either
could care less

... and who did YOU vote for?

Done Mopar Although ford did make some cool cars. Way better than chebbies !

mopar needed some kind of 68-70 b-body in there and 1 or 2 more classic/replica style drag cars.

I couldnt agree more abodyjoe.I entered my Bee and this was the letter I recieved. Mopar had some of the wildest colors and body styles back then.I mean come on 3+ 71+ b bodies.Oh well with the weather as bad as it is around here Im a little glad I wasnt picked.
Subject: Philly Auto ShowDate: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:16:45 -0500From: Ed Buczeskie <[email protected]>

Hi Eugene,

I just wanted to give you an update on the Philly Auto Show display. At this point, your Super Bee has not been selected but it’s only because I’m still waiting to hear if Chrysler is going to provide any vehicles for me. I’m also trying to see if I can squeeze in another vehicle. I was not involved in this display last year but our Ford Event Manager was. Last year he had 14 cars in his display but that included a large video screen and a pool table – which neither display will have this year. He feels we can easily fit 16 cars in each room without those 2 items (screen and pool table) and now he is thinking 17 vehicles might fit.

That being said, there is still a STRONG possibility that your car may be selected depending on how many vehicles will actually fit in the room and whether or not Chrysler provides any cars. Please let me know if you are still interested in displaying your car at the show and how much notice you would need in order to bring your car to the Philly Convention Center on Feb 5 or 6 for roll-in and setup.

Thanks Eugene and please let me know if you have any questions!!

Ed

Ed Buczeskie
Event Manager
717-243-7855 Ext 131

Attachments

• 100_2258.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_2260.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 67
mopar needed some kind of 68-70 b-body in there and 1 or 2 more classic/replica style drag cars.

I couldnt agree more abodyjoe.I entered my Bee and this was the letter I recieved. Mopar had some of the wildest colors and body styles back then.I mean come on 3+ 71+ b bodies.Oh well with the weather as bad as it is around here Im a little glad I wasnt picked.
Subject: Philly Auto ShowDate: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:16:45 -0500From: Ed Buczeskie <[email protected]>

Hi Eugene,

I just wanted to give you an update on the Philly Auto Show display. At this point, your Super Bee has not been selected but it&#8217;s only because I&#8217;m still waiting to hear if Chrysler is going to provide any vehicles for me. I&#8217;m also trying to see if I can squeeze in another vehicle. I was not involved in this display last year but our Ford Event Manager was. Last year he had 14 cars in his display but that included a large video screen and a pool table &#8211; which neither display will have this year. He feels we can easily fit 16 cars in each room without those 2 items (screen and pool table) and now he is thinking 17 vehicles might fit.

That being said, there is still a STRONG possibility that your car may be selected depending on how many vehicles will actually fit in the room and whether or not Chrysler provides any cars. Please let me know if you are still interested in displaying your car at the show and how much notice you would need in order to bring your car to the Philly Convention Center on Feb 5 or 6 for roll-in and setup.

Ed

Ed Buczeskie
Event Manager
717-243-7855 Ext 131

your car would have looked awesome in there. just too many red/orange mopars in there. the yellow would have broken things up nicely. and on top of that its a 68-70 b-body, only one of the most popular platforms mopar made..

ed's a good guy. he says it was his first year. i'm sure if they do it again he will have it more organized..

just heard that all the bribery worked out for the mopar side.. they won. i think 54% to 46%.

both sides had some damn nice cars.

Hi Eugene,

I just wanted to give you an update on the Philly Auto Show display. At this point, your Super Bee has not been selected but it’s only because I’m still waiting to hear if Chrysler is going to provide any vehicles for me. I’m also trying to see if I can squeeze in another vehicle. I was not involved in this display last year but our Ford Event Manager was. Last year he had 14 cars in his display but that included a large video screen and a pool table – which neither display will have this year. He feels we can easily fit 16 cars in each room without those 2 items (screen and pool table) and now he is thinking 17 vehicles might fit.

Ed

Ed Buczeskie
Event Manager
717-243-7855 Ext 131

There was a 440 six pack 4 speed convertible runner there.

Close !!! indeed, but MoPar came out on top :cheers:

-
Back