Plum Crazy or Citron Yella?

-
With all the cars that have been sprayed plum crazy over the years I would think it’s one of the more common colours now. Considering it was only offered for two years back in the 70’s there are probably more plum crazy cars rolling around now than ever came out of the factory during those two years!
True. I'm one of the offenders, but it's been painted for 20+yrs, so not my fault. ;) B5 is my favorite, but I found this nice InViolet Duster. It was a lot of car for the money, so I snagged it a few years back.

20240308_113823.jpg

To the OP... like someone else said, you never mentioned in your original first post, about what engines are in either one of those Demons. And he is right, we are not mind readers. With that being said...if it were me... I would choose the car, that needed the least amount of body work.. (unless you are capable of doing body/paint work yourself)... that can be VERY costly, to replace metal, depending on how much needs replaced, or fixed... and then paint, which is costly too.
Drivetrains are much easier to rebuild, compared to body work IMO.
They are both fairly rare, since Demons were only produced in '71-'72. And both are extra cost high impact colors obviously... remember too, in that time period, the "popular colors" were various shades of green and gold. I think the Citron Yella car would be the more rarer of the two personally. Let us know what you will choose. Good luck.

-
Back