-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Nelson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My son and I bought this car for the 2017 Lemons Rally. Route from Seattle to Monterrey for the start of the race. Monterrey to Bremerton. Bremerton to Bend. Bend to Monterrey to finish at the Concour de Lemons. It was a couple thousand miles. Let's talk about the vehicle.

For sale, recently reassembled A body
engine: 318 bored .040 over, (Now a 325)
purple mopar cam Mopar Performance P4452759AE: Purple Shaft Hydraulic Camshaft & Lifter Kit Chrysler 273, 318, 340, 360 | JEGS
360 heads bolted onto the block per previous owner.
340 intake and with an Edelbrock 750 4bbl, Not great gas mileage.
headman headers longtube
The car sounds very nice.

Mini starter,
Transmission: 904 automatic fresh rebuild works great from Kirkland Transmission, July 2017. 36 month 100000 mile warranty runs out in July 2020. Pulled great up the hills passing with no issues.
Differential rebuilt in Bend, OR. We can talk about that later.
Rear: I believe its a 7.25 rear end open diff
Rims: appear to be American Racing with Jeep 8 hole rims painted gunmetal and spaced out in the rear. mounted with Kuhmo 245/50R16 97H Tires all around. Similar to these Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 245/50R16 97H BSW Tires

The guys that had it before us stripped it down to remove all rust, so it's pretty clean. No serious cancer. Recently repainted down from bare metal primer, some body filler and then base and clear.

Procar front seats were installed for our rally with the original rear bench seat.

New carpet and headliner comes with the car, the windows are installed but need to be adjusted comes with extra glass
has 800 dollars into the cluster with new bomber style gauges. Needs a new speedo cable adapter for the cluster.

all the lights work..... now. Dashboard and Electrical need to be reworked.

Brakes were recently gone through with new or replacement calipers and new pads and rotors up front, rears are drums

New gas tank, brand new ignition system, and brand new battery.

I have the full interior plastics plus some extras that were collected as well and a few door cards and the chrome trim pieces. A trunk full of spare parts.

Needs a restoration to be a daily driver, but it runs and drives wherever you want to go. My son and I had a BLAST on the trip, but we need room in the driveway for the next Rally car!

40977.jpeg

40978.jpeg

40979.jpeg

40980.jpeg

40981.jpeg

0812171652.jpg

0506181457.jpg

0506181457a.jpg

0506181457b.jpg

0506181458.jpg

$5500 or best offer. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
IT's a for sale ad. I edited to add the price, but it looks like it's in the Non-MOPAR thread. So how do I move it?

Last edited by a moderator:
IT's a for sale ad. I edited to add the price, but it looks like it's in the Non-MOPAR thread. So how do I move it?

Your thread has been moved to the proper forum, but I don't see a price listed.

How much for the car?

Price drop to $4500. Need to sell before we can buy our next car! No room in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back