Not open for further replies.

Michael Siple

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
for a '71 Duster driver side front corner of hood. Measures real close if not 9" & letters are about 1/2" tall. 3 studs on backside for mounting. Anyone have one in the toolbox ? Thanks -Mike
IMG_1014.jpg

I'll take it - how do you wish to proceed ? - paypal is good for me. Should you ship it in the small USPS small box ? Do you happen to have 3 of the "speed nuts" for the posts ? Appreciate this.-Mike

I'll take it - how do you wish to proceed ? - paypal is good for me. Should you ship it in the small USPS small box ? Do you happen to have 3 of the "speed nuts" for the posts ? Appreciate this.-Mike
I'll get what i ve got paypal [email protected] send as a gift total35.00 I'll. Send with. Insurance need your address thanks

going to send it as soon as i figure out the new format for paypal - its all different from when i used it last just days ago be patient

funds are sent with my address in a note - MW Siple 1705 Maple St. Wilmington De. 19809. Please let me know you received -Mike

Let me know you received funds. Don't know what the hiccup was but its straight now. Send to MW Siple 1705 Maple Street Wilmington De. 19809

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back