Points for 66 273 dual point

-
Im thinking about going back to manage some O'Reillys in Hawaii. They want me bad. My wife does not want us to move. Me either but a great job, 7 stores. MT

Im thinking about going back to manage some O'Reillys in Hawaii. They want me bad. My wife does not want us to move. Me either but a great job, 7 stores. MT

Sounds like a golden oportunity. Moving or not, that would be hard for me to turn down. lol

Boy, I had my distributor in and out 5 times last night. From the first time I put it in it ran like poop and the dwell was too high. I kept re adjusting the gaps but it got worse. What the heck is going on here? Could it be a bad condenser? Sure enough! The new condenser was bad. **** parts you get now days! She runs good now! LOL

The condenser is the first thing I check when having problems with my points driven cars! It'll act like a fuel problem, which steers many away from simply changing a $2 part!!! Glad to hear it's purring like a kitten!! Geof

Of all the point ignition cars I've owned I have never had a bad condenser. I always replace them along with the points. This one stumped me.

-
Back