poll which site do you use most

which do you use more

• FABO

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • Moparts

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
-
I'm not even sure I'm a member at mofarts. FABO is where I hang.

i didn't think i would get this many votes

I did not vote.I am on FABO,FBBO,Moparts & Yellow bullit.Stop by the HAmb once in a while also.

dont really like mofarts. never go there ever really. here and BBD every now and then. not as much traffic over there as there used to be tho....

I will chk out Moparts on occ- but the only 2 times I tried to buy something... had issues with the sellers.
Seems like members here on FABO are more responsible w/better communication skills and member accountability. :thumbup:

Recently I have been on here more, since I just found it and am doing my first A body. I also use Cuda/Challenger some times but that sight moves a little slow. I am on DodgeCharger.com most prior to finding this site and it is a very very good site as well!

Moparts 'aka Mofarts' sucks and most of those who use that site are total no nothing geeksters and frauds imo :sleepy4:
People who use that site are known as 'motards', if im not mistaken...:king:

I've tried most sites but the two main US sites I feel comfortable with are FABO and Cuda-Challenger.
Recently been on ForwardLook a bit (since I got one)

I'm an Aussie so it stands to reason I spend a lot of time on MoparMarket.com and Hemi6Pack.com.

Chalk another one for FABO !! Format is User friendly,and Lord knows I don't learn new tricks easily !!:D Besides,it's nice to be on a site with Knowledgeable people that help out the less knowledgeable !! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FABO !!

FABO is part of my morning routine, right after coffee and the newspaper. I also hit MOPARTS and Racingjunk. FABO is my favorite in most ways. I'm risking the chance of getting beat up on here, but its also my least favorite in some ways. Sometimes people list items for sale, whether it is parts, or a whole car, and I get frustrated reading through all of the posts beating the guy up for the wrong choice of words, or because his opinion or taste may be different. The "gang war" threads get tedious at times as well. You know, someone posts something as a joke, its misinterpreted, taken out of context, or just plain not funny, then someone else gets offended and all of a sudden we're back in grade school. You have to read through three pages of "your mamma is so..." to pick out relevant posts while two people do their best to degrade each other. I know that does not happen all of the time, but it seems like there are a few who read every thread not to add clarification or input, but to search for that one statement to grab on to and start the back and forth silliness. As you could see, this has not turned me away, I still visit every day unless my job says otherwise. I'd rather get my laughs in the FORUMS on jokes or general discussions than at the expense of someone trying to sell something that he may be forced to sell for financial reasons.

-
Back