Poor guy

-

Otateral

Reaction score
Came across this video. Guy pulling out of a car show, being an idiot, and wrecking his new charger.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyRVj7RYgg"]Wreckless drifting gone wrong Dodge Charger crash after car show! - YouTube[/ame]

Did they really need to put it in slow motion THAT many times???

Suck city! Needs to be a little quicker on the wheel.

Better hope his insurance company doesn't get this video , no sympathy for stupid

Ban low performance drivers ,not hi-performance cars

Im not a huge fan of mashing the pedal before the car is straightened out.. this is why LOL ..

Poor guy? Dumb, dumb, dumb! And, yeah, no use mashing the throttle until the wheels are straight! LOLOLOL!

...and that my friends is a bonified idiot.....

Seen this kind of damage on these cars... At least $5K worth....

-RPM

This one here has MUCH more style

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMp3WyPdj8I"]Holden Ute Burnout Crash Fail - YouTube[/ame]

little rant here... Not only is he an idiot, but I tend to think that the crowds at these shows egging these people on are just as dumb. Now, I will be the first to admit that I love a good burnout, and I too have done stupid things leaving car shows in my time.. but I always tried to be as safe as I could doing it.. these days, i dont hot dog leaving shows at all.. theres the track, and the occasionaly stretch of nice straight, empty back road to get silly on...

Lets imagine for a second if that car had hooked heading in the other direction.. that would've been ugly... I often times just do not understand what people are thinking, standing on the side of the road (sometimes on the road) egging people on to do this kind of stuff... luckily the only things hurt in this video are his ego and the car... I was at a local show last Friday night, and at the end, people started getting silly while leaving. A small crowd had gathered at the road, egging people into burnouts and whatnot... along comes a putz in lifted, pimped out diesel pickup... this *** clown wasnt even at the show to begin with, but instantly joins in and proceeds to do an insane burnout.. then starts to let off the brakes to ride it out, only the truck starts to get away from him.. he narrowly missed people on the side of the road, and rather than let off, he stays glued,.. truck goes sideways through an intersection, where he proceeds to get it to head down the street to the left (I will point out he of course ignored the stop signs there) almost hitting two pedestrians who were walking up that side street... he had no way of seeing them..Its stupidity like this, that gets car shows shut down, ruining it for those that like to come and cruise and show off their hard work, and also it gets people hurt and killed....

rant over lol

..........and getting rid of crummy cars, one burnout at a time

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVFXA6fB9o"]Epic Burnout Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Classic examples of low performance drivers trying to drive a high performance car....

Better hope his insurance company doesn't get this video , no sympathy for stupid

Ban low performance drivers ,not hi-performance cars

AMEN!

Serves the derp right......just because you can afford the vehicle, does not mean one has the experience,knowledge or capability to drive like a seasoned pro, or stark raving lunatic.

little rant here... Not only is he an idiot, but I tend to think that the crowds at these shows egging these people on are just as dumb. Now, I will be the first to admit that I love a good burnout, and I too have done stupid things leaving car shows in my time.. but I always tried to be as safe as I could doing it.. these days, i dont hot dog leaving shows at all.. theres the track, and the occasionaly stretch of nice straight, empty back road to get silly on...

Lets imagine for a second if that car had hooked heading in the other direction.. that would've been ugly... I often times just do not understand what people are thinking, standing on the side of the road (sometimes on the road) egging people on to do this kind of stuff... luckily the only things hurt in this video are his ego and the car... I was at a local show last Friday night, and at the end, people started getting silly while leaving. A small crowd had gathered at the road, egging people into burnouts and whatnot... along comes a putz in lifted, pimped out diesel pickup... this *** clown wasnt even at the show to begin with, but instantly joins in and proceeds to do an insane burnout.. then starts to let off the brakes to ride it out, only the truck starts to get away from him.. he narrowly missed people on the side of the road, and rather than let off, he stays glued,.. truck goes sideways through an intersection, where he proceeds to get it to head down the street to the left (I will point out he of course ignored the stop signs there) almost hitting two pedestrians who were walking up that side street... he had no way of seeing them..Its stupidity like this, that gets car shows shut down, ruining it for those that like to come and cruise and show off their hard work, and also it gets people hurt and killed....

rant over lol

I agree 100%

I agree 100%

How many times have I seen this very thing... People stacked up along the roadside 10 deep, expecting you to do a burnout through a tunnel of people!! I even saw a young mom with a kid in a stroller at the end of the tunnel, with the kid smack dab in harms way!!!

I personally like to do this kind of burnout in my GTX, because its a sidewinder, and it always clears the crowd away from the road, where they should be!!

Got a ticket last year in Heath at the Nats because my car always walks sideways, which is the very reason the cop said he was ticketing me. When I asked him if I was the only one getting a ticket that night, and he matter of factory replied..." Not if I can help it"!!! I took that to mean that yes, I WAS getting a ticket!! Geof

Regardless, i still say all those people stacked up on the side of the road are dumb. The reality is your still dealing with a situation that can be unpredictable. I don't care how 'seasoned', or how much of an 'expert' driver one may be, mechanical failures, blown tires, the car sticking at the wrong moment, or even other drivers or people (something I always think about at Heath and other such events) are wild cards you just can't control, and not worth the risk. Just my .02

Regardless, i still say all those people stacked up on the side of the road are dumb. The reality is your still dealing with a situation that can be unpredictable. I don't care how 'seasoned', or how much of an 'expert' driver one may be, mechanical failures, blown tires, the car sticking at the wrong moment, or even other drivers or people (something I always think about at Heath and other such events) are wild cards you just can't control, and not worth the risk. Just my .02

Agreed!! I don't to the tunnel, I was just making an observation!! Now,'I will do a burnout and the ticket story is true,'as was the lady with the stroller. That crowd and the stroller lady was on Brice Rd. about 10 years ago, and the cops actually came through the tunnel and the crowd was egging them on too!! I was a spectator but do not like to be too close!! I don't like the idea of being trampled or run over!! Geof

That would be the point where someone with a camera would run up to them a say "don't you feel like a dumbass!"

Used to have a big cruise night and just on the outskirts of town people would be standing along side(on) the road, the road would be reduced to one lane. They would be getting people to light em up. I usually got through there and never looked back, surprising that a car never lost control and mowed down the crowd. I would then turn off the main highway at the first available chance as I didn't feel like becoming the hood ornament for some idiots drag racing.

About a hundred years ago some ................ from my home town found an orphaned section of old highway and had a little "get together." I had the 340 in the old FJ-40 then and they gave me a bunch of crap, so I went over there. Turns out they were putting OIL MOTOR freekin OIL down on the road. I managed to idle through there, and there was two rear enders --one in front of me, and one in back --as I drove through. I didn't light 'em up, after seeing the mess, just made sure the tires were "dry" before I got back onto the highway.

State bull showed up soon after, I have no idea........I LEFT.

-
Back