poor little dog escapes

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
the dashound that got himself paralyzed last week, vet said to keep him in dog carrier thing, for 30 days. had him in there when I have to leave the place, at night for a while, when I can't keep an eye on him .....

had to go to work this a m when I got back he had chewed his way out!! its very thick heavy plastic. tough little sucker!!!

Attachments

• 100_1865.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_1859.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 100_1857.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 185
come on man, you gotta feed them little buggers

he sure is a cutie though

he's the one I came home mon last week, to find him ( in the house,) draggin his hind legs, paralyzed in the rear, weinner dogs have weak backs. he is so sad!

she had left for wy visiting family that same morning, dog does this..... a hard week. today, headed back home, in middle of ks her 09 jeep window controls died. she stopped to get it working. master swirch is : o reilly wants $400 Jeep $600 something, the kid at the bone yard had one for $75 but he broke it takin it out! LOL I said, maybe we can fix it when ya get back!!!! LOL

today at work was even worse! LOL

Looks like he may have ate a hole in your heart as well.

Have you seen the carts available for paralyzed pups? They ain't cheap , but I hear they're totally worth it. We are getting one for my golden who also was recently paralyzed. It's heartbreaking, but they're still the same baby as before, just with special needs.
Also beware of bed sores and wounds from dragging themselves. They can't tell that they're hurting themselves.

Have you seen the carts available for paralyzed pups? They ain't cheap , but I hear they're totally worth it. We are getting one for my golden who also was recently paralyzed. It's heartbreaking, but they're still the same baby as before, just with special needs.
Also beware of bed sores and wounds from dragging themselves. They can't tell that they're hurting themselves.

mem ber showed me the link last week, he will get one, VET wanted him to be on meds and total rest in that cage!!!!!! ha $50 and Walmart later. but it is strong heavy plastic!!!!!!

-
Back