Popped the question to a fair lil' red head lady...

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
An' she said yes! :blob:don't have a tentative date for when we're becoming official, known her for 4+ years, been a great friend to me throughout the period I've known her, and I her. We've both always been there for each other, Tried to date her more times than I care to admit but some other guy ended up catching her before me or catching her interest, finally got my chance to slip out of the "friend zone" and got to know each other on a more in depth level but nothing we didn't already really know.

Excited and nervous. A good plus is she likes cars too :D

Congrats and wishing you many years of happiness!!!! It is a plus when your lady supports your car addiction!!! Trust me, I know!!

Congratulations!.....Been married to my little redhead for 37 years, and she has always like cars and supported my gearhead exploits.

Congrats to you two! tmm

Your days of watching midget **** while sipping on a 40 of Old English 800 are over.

Oh the humanity! Run. Run now and never look back.

congrats, can't go wrong with a red head, they are a dominate force among women.
I know, been married to one for over 30 years.
red in the head fire in the............................? many areas!

Your days of watching midget **** while sipping on a 40 of Old English 800 are over.

Oh the humanity! Run. Run now and never look back.

Some OE high gravity with Bridgette!

On the serious side, congrats to the OP!

Thanks guys. We only mostly ended up taking pics of each other funny thing we haven't took one together. She's coming up here for june to stay with me, then were gonna work out all the plans together :D Really lucky! She's probably gonna kill me for linking a pic of her, but uh I think I'll survive ;)
circuit_42_pic.jpg

Congrats man. She's a keeper.

From her facebook page yesterday...

Attachments

• -social-facepalm-1347978025.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 311
On a more serious note. Congrats. I know the friend zone fairly well and it is a pain sometimes. :D

Meh, I just go about life and keep my wits about myself. It's rough but hey lol, anyways thanks for all the good wishes and such :D gonna be crazy busy this summer but gonna still try to keep an eye out for a duster still.

Meh, I just go about life and keep my wits about myself. It's rough but hey lol, anyways thanks for all the good wishes and such :D gonna be crazy busy this summer but gonna still try to keep an eye out for a duster still.

Well, now you got an extra set of eyes to help you look. Good looking eyes at that. Great choice in literature, so she's a smart girl.

You are one lucky dude, congrats.

-
Back