Popped the question to a fair lil' red head lady...

-
I'm so happy, and the more we talk, apparently she's cool with the idea of having a garage/lab to build cars/make art and such D: D: D:!!! Feel like I won a 1964 chrysler 300 letter car with a hemi in it <3 <3 I do feel so lucky. Can't stop gushing like a dork :D Feel like for once, everything I wanted in life I got, everything that comes will be a bonus and just get to enjoy the ride and make memories now! :D :D and yes she is razor smart, has an amazingly sharp witty sense of humor which matches mine. The wait, while was 30 long years of so many crummy relationships and some ok ones with a handful of lame flings... so worth it all!

So... the lil' lady wants me to restore her a 1976 sky blue Amc Pacer.

All good things are worth waiting for..................Congratulations!!!

LOL! The pacer was her teenage car. I know it's not the most awesome one ever, but it has meaning :) and that's what matters. Again, thanks guys. Also still gonna grab a duster just haven't had the time to seriously look.

Congratulations, Asktoro! You're life,really changed quickly. Good for you!

Btw, it's true, everything you have heard about red heads, all except the part about bad temper. My little red head wifey is the BEST! Congratulations!

-
Back