Por15, Eastwood rust encapsulator something else?

-
IMG_5894.gif

We had the frame on a friend's Chevelle powder coated years ago. No way in HECK would I do it again. There' ZERO way to get inside at every nook and crannie. No way. Now, it's got rust coming from inside the frame and getting under the powder coat on the outside and flaking it off. I tried to tell him.

We had the frame on a friend's Chevelle powder coated years ago. No way in HECK would I do it again. There' ZERO way to get inside at every nook and crannie. No way. Now, it's got rust coming from inside the frame and getting under the powder coat on the outside and flaking it off. I tried to tell him.
The good thing about these power wagon frames is they're not boxed in, so you can get every nook and crannie...

Also quality of the job.. Degreased sand blasted and powder coated 3 × first of which with a anti corrosive coat...

I use that to soak in the information (following), that way, when I go back to look through my posts, I see it.
I’m getting ready to use Por15 before I lay down my carpeting and inside nooks and crannies.

-
Back