Porcelain Mopar signs

-
0927171707.jpg
0901171746.jpg
I have some porcelain Mopar signs that I am trying to find the years they were used

The first 2 are from the late 1930s to early 1940s (pre-war) and the second two round ones are from the late 1940s through the 1950s (post-war). Many were used at dealers for decades after they were issued which is why folks sometimes have difficulty figuring out when they were issued.

True porcelain vintage signs are worth a lot of $$. The first 2 are in the $800-$1500 range and the large round ones are in the $2500-$3000 range. I know of two of those round signs for sale now at $3300 each.

Thank you so much. I have two of the shield boat signs. I may sell one if I don't hang it in the garage with the round ones, but one of them is definetly going in the man cave.

Thank you so much. I have two of the shield boat signs. I may sell one if I don't hang it in the garage with the round ones, but one of them is definetly going in the man cave.
I have a guy who may trade me a 56 gas pump for the shield sign. What do you think?

And it will be leaded 98 octane and 12 cents a gallon to boot!

Last edited:
-
Back