possible water in my gastank.

-

no1newb

Reaction score
So im not sure, but i live in speedway, and i had my barracuda parked out side a place i work at for a good 8 hours, and there was a party going on next door the entire time I was there. This was the night before the race, so speedway was packed with drunk people all night. I dont know that this would be likely, but theres a side of me that feels like some drunk asshole maybe pissed in my gas tank, every now and then groups of people would walk through the parking lot. I may just be paranoid, but i drove it home and havent started it since. should i go get a siphon and a big enough container? or is there some kind of fuel treatment or has this never happened to anyone that anyone knows?

I would try some dry gas additive first. If you need to siphon it, get a pump......don't siphon by sucking on a hose...especially if someone one did relive themselves in it..yuck

do in not need to worry about it getting to the engine? i figured that would mess it up pretty bad, thats why i havent been driving it.

Is it acting up? Like said, put some dry gas in it and see what happens. If it's water or (pee) it's not gonna hurt anything other than make it not run right.

Drill a hole in the bottom of the tank, with a electric power drill, and drain it, then weld a plug in it once drained and dry..............

OK, OK, I'm not really that dumb....

Use ISOPROPYL Alcohol, not the yellow can heat stuff, the non iso alcohol eats up seat and needles, and rubber lines. When trying to get rid of water, add twice what they recommend, and then drive it EASY until empty.

I havent driven it at all, just put some of the drygas stuff in it, but now i got a dead battery for some reason, or i think my ignition switch is dead idk. i turn the ignition to the left and i got 11v, turn it to the right and i got less then 10 and the starter wont turn, im probably going to jump it, but there has been some weird stuff going on electrically lately. i have to move wires around behind the ignition switch to get it to do anything, idk. this will probably be a different thread if i dont figure it out in the next few days.

so you don't even know if anything happened? just top off the gas tank and drive it to the auto parts store and get a locking cap so you can sleep at night :)

Hell I would be going to TSC and buying a electric fencer and hooking it up to your car.
That would but a little zing in there next party!

When I was young and a little dense, I pissed a pone an electric fence.
It went up my pecker and into my balls, it made me **** my coveralls. LOL

Kenny

-
Back