post your 9second and quicker combo's here!

-
Looking for a video but my internet went out. On my phone. Logan posts vids on Facebook

Logan Furneau is his name.
1723566009340.png

Found videos of his car on tiktok.. but i don't tik nor tok...

I shoulda body colored my rims instead of black..t he black is too dark..
1723566571418.png

Can't find any videos.... that's got a procharger btw.. not turbo :)

How guys afford this **** kills me.. i work 70 hours and couldn't afford to go bracket racing.. would be happy with a mid 10 bracket car :)

Just the travel from one race to another would kill my budget. Many of these guys aren’t in the sport for the long term. The nice thing is there are usually 8-16 cars there max with several also-rans that have slow cars but want to race the class. At Mopar only races they can’t get 8 competitive cars and some always break by race day.

Just the travel from one race to another would kill my budget. Many of these guys aren’t in the sport for the long term. The nice thing is there are usually 8-16 cars there max with several also-rans that have slow cars but want to race the class. At Mopar only races they can’t get 8 competitive cars and some always break by race day.
it's funny.. the building a car doesn't bother me.. it's the needing a 60k+ truck.. a trailer... and all the **** that $500 you to death slowly

****, sorry for all the spam in here.. i thought this was the coffee thread :)

I took a video of the screen but you get the idea.

-
Back