Post your cat

-
Pssst, cats can have both males and females in the same litter, and there are frequently more than one of each.

Something else noteworthy of cats. Females can have one litter involving more than one male. We had one have a litter of six. She had been "seeing" two different males. One black and white and one siamese. SHe had three black and white kittens and three siamese colored.

OK gang, heres Homer. He was just a kitten when he came into our neighborhood around 1995. He was the neighbors sons cat and they moved away and he went with them. A couple months later the neighbor came back and asked if we could watch Homer because he wasn't doing well in the city, apparently he is a country cat. A couple months after that the neighbor came back and asked if we could just keep him and he has been ours ever since. He has pretty much done it all in his 18 years with us and is now resting on his laurels (and our bed)!! He is not the friendliest cat as you can see, but he is pretty patient with humans, but does not like the dog!!! Go figure!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3669.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 623

Attachments

• froggy_seranade.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 621
  • muggy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 575
my three pussycats
089-1.jpg

GEDC0013.jpg

239.jpg

Wet pussy.

Cleo, Monty and Melon.

The boys - Rastus Watermelon the Third and Montezuma.

Bookends - Monty and Melon

My favourite - Monty.

They are all good friends, and sleep together a lot. No serious fights.

regards,Rod:D

tabs and mopar

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 553
  • Picture 048.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 568
Heres what a big pussy looks like.

Attachments

• Picture 479 (Large).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 554
Catless at the moment but have had a few over the years....they own us more than we own them.....and damn there are some fat cats on here!

ugghhh, i am so appalled by the use of the word pussy in the caption, and by the text used in posts'. how dare you disrespct them pussies like that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? carry, on!

This is our shop cat. It has no tail, but it kills and eats anything that moves.I don't know how old she is but she's been here ten years and hasn't changed one bit. How this cat stays white in a diesel shop is beyond me.

100_0276.jpg

Well you've heard of a Cat Back....................

Attachments

• Cat on back.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 515
Just kidding, I stole it off the internet but it is pretty cool. Here's my cat on her 18' tree in my L/R.

Attachments

• 005 resized.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 538
The first of our cats is Mortimer or Mort as he normally gets called, his other names I can’t print here!! He’s a 14 year old Somali.

View attachment forum 8.jpg

Next to arrive was two of the three Balinese below, Poppy in the back with the dark face and Wolfgang in the middle, Red in the front came to us later after his show days were over. He is an ex grand champion for his breed. All three are siblings, 6 years old.

View attachment forum 6.jpg

Soon after we got Angel as her last owner called her, although I can’t bring myself to call her that so most of the time is “spotty cat” but she will answer to Monster or Horrible. She’s a 7 years old Bengal

View attachment forum 4.jpg

When one of our neighbours moved out they left their cat behind. By the time we found out he had almost salved to death. Being the suckers for cats that we are we started to feed him. Before long he had moved in, cat 6! We named him Basil after the lead character on the British comedy “Fawlty Towers” as he is all arms and legs like the character.

View attachment forum 11.jpg

The word got out in the cat world that a free feed could be had so this guy turned up. Attempts to find where he came from were to no avail so after needing two trips to the vet and a lot of dollars later cat 7 moved in, ya!! We named him Boof, since then he has bloomed here so how he's also known as FatCat, FatSo, Wombat or Budda.

View attachment forum 7.jpg

While we were looking after the last two a feral part Persian cat turned up, salving, aggressive and with massive knots in his fur. After 12 months we had him to the point where we could pat him. Today he lives indoors with the rest; you would never know he had been feral!! What a beautiful cat the original owner missed out on because they wouldn’t look after him. After making contact with them we found out he was called Puss. What a silly name for a tuff cat! Turns out they couldn't care less about him so now we have 8 indoor cats, or should I say the 8 cats have 2 staff!!

View attachment forum 10.jpg

Cat servant, Marty

Yep, you scored Doc! It's really no surprise ... with the good taste we've got in cars, it was pretty much a given there'd be some stellar kitties on board too. Keep on posting them up!
Hot dang lol Thanks girl ! its kind of funny to took only a day to get 750 hits lol I guess it was the title hahaha;-)

tinkers my guard cat

Attachments

• christmas of 2011 161.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 457
  • christmas of 2011 158.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 463
  • christmas of 2011 069.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 464
here is a picture of my titty girl enjoying the sunset

Attachments

• Cuddles 1.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 450