Post your Dash Pics

-
still run the stock wheel, but took off the column shift for a hurst quarter stick.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of swinger 008.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,864
  • swinger 036.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,793
  • swinger 046.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,816
That is sweet!!

I love the radio location!!

Nice job!!
It's a Kenwood stereo and waaay too complicated.
My son thinks it's just hilarious that I took the front panel apart and replaced the tiny blue LEDs with red ones but still can't change the radio channel.

Nice job on the radio relo RedFish.......I like it alot 8)

Here's the dash in my Demon. I only have an AM radio and it's slim pickens to find something worthwhile to listen to.........

Attachments

• Demon 10-18-10 011.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,803
here is my rmd dash with autometer phantom II gauges in my 71 duster

Attachments

• IMG_3067.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,772
  • IMG_3801.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,711
Those are some bad *** dashes, I love the look of the phantom guages all lit up. KEEP THE PICS COMIN GUYS !!!!!!!

Almost original except for the dashmat and cd player:

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,708
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,648
Every one of you should be proud! Some of those custom ideas are phenomenal guys ... I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Keep the pics coming!

Redfish, how about a few more close ups??? That pic was just a tease. :-D

'73 Duster. Heater controls moved to the ashtray opening.

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

Every one of you should be proud! Some of those custom ideas are phenomenal guys ... I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Keep the pics coming!

Redfish, how about a few more close ups??? That pic was just a tease. :-D

That is a high resolution pic. If you go to the website ( In my signature ) and save that pic to your hard drive you can zoom in pretty close. I'm sure there's a way to provide the zoom on the webpage but I dont know how.
Lots of nice dashes in this thread. I especially like the instruments Mullinax95 used in his. So lets not turn the spot light on mine here. Cheers

That is a high resolution pic. If you go to the website ( In my signature ) and save that pic to your hard drive you can zoom in pretty close. I'm sure there's a way to provide the zoom on the webpage but I dont know how.
Lots of nice dashes in this thread. I especially like the instruments Mullinax95 used in his. So lets not turn the spot light on mine here. Cheers

The pictures I posted aren't that good showing the gauges but this one is little bit better. Thanks Ben for the comment.

Attachments

• Auto meter gauges.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,675
heres mine, plain n boring :toothy10:

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,644
  • 20.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 5.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,544
  • 21.jpg