Post your favorite cigars/why you like them.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Not an efficianado or really a cigar smoker but I like to puff every now and then.

What is a good mild cigar that I can buy in bulk for the boys on Saturday night while having a few beers with the poker game?

There is a cigar shop up the street but I have no clue what to get.

Romeo and Julieta are decent or Gurkha Black Dragons are ok too

I used to get some brand of small Cuban Cigars from an Army Officer friend of mine. I have no idea what brand they were but when I used to drink these were great tasting and pleasure to smoke.

check out Backwoods cigars they come in a foil pack...probably about 5 or 6 in a pack they usually go for about 5.00 a pack. I've smoked more expensive cigars and these are pretty darn mild for the price. They look like hand rolled cigars....they are a smaller cigar. They have a few different flavors but I just go for the original. I'm picking some up for my campin trip this weekend.

Bill Clinton's brand seemed to be popular among the ladies! :cheers:
Seriously though, those Backwoods are tasty.

Yeah, I have had backwoods.

They are pretty good actually, but they are kinda hit and miss with freshness.

Sometimes they are moist as they should be and other times they are dry and rough tasting.

Swisher sweets are nasty in my opinion.

Guy just have me some Cohibas yesterday so gonna save them for poker night to go with my special deer chili...mmmm...mmmm.

Backwoods...feel the packages roll the cigar in your fingers to see if they are soft or hard. as mentioned above.

They use to come in a pack of 8 then they knocked it down to 5. SAME PRICE! ugh. still a very decent cigar for the price. I like the honey flavor.
Aloha Mike

I had a friend give me a Partegas #10 once. He smokes them because that's what Rush Limbaugh supposedly smokes. Nastiest thing I ever smoked. He says they're like 10 bucks a piece. He and Rush are stupid.

I usually puff on Macanudo's. Mild and not out of my budget (one per week). Those Cohiba's and the Acid's are really fine cigars. Had some rum soaked cigars quite a while back, don't recall the brand, but boy, were they smooth!

Jewels Sweets,....Cherry wood tip,...No bad aftertaste,...Great after a couple of brewski's

Back when I smoked I enjoyed Macanudos, Cohibas, and Acid (maduro maduro)
The best by far are from Cuba but are illegal in the states. When we went to Canada (Lake of the Woods) fishing we would enjoy them everyday. tmm

I do not smoke but I asked a friend who considers himself pretty knowledgeable in cigars and he recommends the Macanudos, Cohibas Esplendidas and actuall any Cohiba for the occasional fine smoke.

-
Back