post your group/fleet pics!

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
well i am not sure if this has been a topic before, but i do know that there alot of really nice mopars on here. anybody with 2 or more mopars lets see them! a's, b's, c's, e's, what ever you got if it is in a group shot of 2 or more cars post em!

Here's my duo.
The Super Bee is my dad's, 426 Wedge, 4 speed, 8-3/4 with 3.55 sure grip. Waiting on brakes and bodywork to be back on the road. He's had the car since 1974 when it was his daily driver and racer
The Duster is mine, now under a cover on the side of the house while I look for a 360 to swap in (anyone in So Cal with one for sale???)
This was a fairly typical Saturday scene at our house until the Duster's Slant 6 died.

IMG_0383edt.jpg

the only pics I have with two

in the second one if you look real close you can see my dad's '49 up in the air off it's frame.

DCP_4063.jpg

DCP_3288.jpg

is it safe to say you have a fondness for dusters?!

Yeah I have an addiction to Dusters, I also have a couple Dart Sports and A Demon but they wouldn't work for the photo-op.I would love a 68 post car or an A body Barracuda, but I can't find any near by. There is no A body
favouritism around here.

Burntorange, If I hear of an A body that is either cheap or desirable for me, I go and pick them up.......That reminds me, I have to make some phone calls....lol

Here are SOME of them... Not all but some. the 2 72 Demons, 69GTX and 69 Valiant are missing.

BYpics.jpg

DartDustGarage.jpg

crackeback that 70 dart u got looks sweet u got any more pics of it.i have a yellow 340 dart that im restoring and i would like to see what it would look like all done

Dang man, You sure have it going on bud, I like what you did to the waggin picture!

ohhh,almost forgot one...or two? i might have to go do a recount!!!hmmmm scamp is missing waggin II missing???charger missing,pro 8 car missing?

79waggin.JPG

charger&figure 8car.JPG

wheelie bars.JPG

profigureeight.JPG

Victoria xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

Old 1/8 mile truck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20005.jpg

The Misses new drivermike on couch 002.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20005.jpg

mike on couch 002.jpg

Hay Waggin!! That was my old racing number Bud, 27

Heres mine, 71 demon 340 factory buckets, console, tach, sport hood, ect.. ect.. & 68 RR factory 4-speed, tach, p/s, power disc brakes, rocker mouldings, decor package.

Road Runner 004.jpg

ebay 004.jpg

And if it was no available it was 47 or 247. To Cool. :blob6:

We have my 97 Ram 4X4, the wifes 07 Ram Quad Cab, and my sons 74 Dart Swinger. The 03 1200C HD Sportster is mine as well.

000_0981.jpg

Truck and Harley.jpg

100_9179.jpg

won my first race with that # in a 73 dodge charger in a field of 31 chevy's mostly chevelles,it was the first car I built from the ground up,was on memorial day 1996 I won the heat race(first one)and then the feature wire to wire!I will never for get that weekend or that first win!! funny thing is the car got wrecked pretty heavy the night before and we worked all night long on it and barely made registration in time for the regular line up's.we would have had to start from the rear if we didn't make it in time.I'll try to scan some pic's and the article soon,It was definately an upset.they spent quite a while looking the car over in tech but found nothing and I got the win!!!my friends lined up for the photo blocking the veew of the missing front fender!

streetstockchargerfeaturewin.JPG

Heres the Mopars, not included is the 86 Ram with a warmed up 360 and the Magnum or the 67 Coronet.

Wiles Fleet 001.jpg

Wiles Fleet 005.jpg

-
Back