Post Your Random Mopar Sightings

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread has been made before, but post your random Mopar sightings.

Saw this 69 Charger (68 front fenders) behind an apartment the other day. Had an R/T stripe and a pistol grip 4 speed inside :cheers:

69ChargerinVic.jpg

Saw this in Duncan a few years ago

70DartinDuncan.jpg

And some more

roadrunner2.jpg

67Dartand74Scamp.jpg

69ValiantAlberniHwy.jpg

69ValiantAlberniHwy2.jpg

Cool, I'll have to go for a walk around the neighborhood. You will all hate me if I take pictures of the A-bodies in my neighborhood though.

Pshh, all we have around here are a couple old trucks and Jeeps. Although I did see a beautiful '70-'72 340 Duster driving down the road at an intersection a couple days after I got my Duster. I took it as a good omen, as I haven't seen that Duster again in about a year or so.

when I was on maui last week I saw a '70 charger and a '70 duster, I was a little slow on the camera but they both looked and sounded really nice. I did see a '69 swinger on my way home tonight but it was a little far away.

just saw a '73-'74 gold duster driving north on 405 at about 12:30

young guy driving bit of 1/4 rust on pass side, rest of the car looked fairly straight though

Wednesday, at about 7:00 pm, the Mcdonalds on 196th off of Alderwood Mall Blvd, in Lynnwood, sweet looking Bronze or Copper 70 Charger.

Heres one about 3 miles from where I work. I went back a week after I spotted it and the owner let me snap some pics. 2nd owner car, owned since 1971!!

AAR Cuda 005.jpg

This Charger look firmiliar Mike?
Picture041.jpg

This Dart showed up at my house one day....was driven by some crazy guy :D
dart-1.jpg

I got toooooonnnnnnssssss more!

Wednesday, at about 7:00 pm, the Mcdonalds on 196th off of Alderwood Mall Blvd, in Lynnwood, sweet looking Bronze or Copper 70 Charger.

I saw that guy on 405 south (botthel) a few weeks ago

This is a 68 GTX 440 that is just sittin out of view at our city airport in the back. Apparently guy wants $13000.00 for it, and it will require a lot of work.

267.jpg

268.jpg

This is a 68 GTX 440 that is just sittin out of view at our city airport in the back. Apparently guy wants $13000.00 for it, and it will require a lot of work.

I will have to look for that one. I think it's a 69 Mark.8)

I wish I had a camera on my but I saw in a town about 35 minutes from m a really done up violet duster..and was told that there was an original feather duster around there as well.

About 10 minutes from me, these was a guy that has done a frame off resto.. yup..he took out all the spot welds..apparently,he is a perfectionist. Anyway, he stopped the project (he was planting a bb in it..) 7 or 8 years ago and I have heard itmay be for sale (in a box). If he does, I will post here.

Other than that, I haven seen any bodies driving around here

Grassy

Spotted in the parking area at the Gatornationals. 68 drop top Dart GT

Please don't hate me for the second shot but it was just to cool not to take a pic.
Spotted this on the way home from Gainesville. It came up next to me at a stop light and sounded really nice. I glance over and see the 390 badges on the hood. Yep, GTA Fairlane. I had to fish the camera out while the light changed. It was driven by an older couple.

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

DSC00160 (Custom).JPG

Parking lot sightings at Monster Mopar Weekend

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 014.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 028.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 027.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 026.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 025.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 022.jpg

Forgot to mention that beside the charger is '67 or '69 Mgbgt.

My bud had a '69 charger r/t and that is what we looked like when we motored together. Good times.

Grassy

At the motel I stayed at for Moparfest/09
MoparFest 09 032.jpg
MoparFest 09 033.jpg
The purple one is a 440,the other is a 383.Very Nice!Rare cars in these parts!

MoparFest 09 032.jpg

MoparFest 09 033.jpg

-
Back