Post'in as a Gold Member....

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
Well I've been on this forum for about 2 years. Met members at different events, spoke to a few over the telephone, and met a couple of the members off the interstate to buy parts.. When I first found this forum I had been searching the net for a good one that had some decent people without attitude, and who genuinely liked the hobby.. This has to be the best. I've not had anyone give me bad advice or wrong direction. But good feedback and great ideas and suggestions..

I figured since I've been posting over the last 2 years and this site is free, maybe I can give back a little by being a supporter and help keep it the way it is..

Thanks FABO.... for being the Best Site!

19 Again..
(Tim)

So true 19Again! When I first joined FABO by far was the most helpful and friendly site by far.I,ve been gold since its also helped me selling parts.:D

I've been Gold for a long time to support a good site. I'll be renewing my membership after I get paid on Friday!

There should be a "Good Gold" and Just a "gold" The "gold" gets one for himself. The "Good Gold" Gets two and gives one to his friend. Now I am talking about cars But I know what some of you golds might be thinking.

Thank you for your support to keep this great site up and running 19Again

FABO FAMILY THANXS YOU CONGRATS SPREAD THE WORD

THINK I WAS HOOKED MY 2ND TIME IN we need some 1 who makes t shirts make us 1 in say navy blue with gold FABO on it for $15.00 for order so we can identify our family at the swaps races and shows need a maker sure we got takers

Sorry hard to post when your on the fly.. litterally.. I wore my black FABO shirt to the MOPAR Nats, and Chrysler Carlisle. Nobody hardly looked or paid attention to the shirt.. But I like you do agree about a shirt with LOGO, I just think they should be Flourscent Orange or Green. Ya can't help but not look at them. ! Just a thought.. I'm not a "T"-shirt maker, but I would buy one if it was availiable..

-
Back