Posting Pics

-

rarefish

Reaction score
I thought I had this down but it looks like I'm wrong. Can I post pics straight from my computer or do I have to go to Photobucket? I thought I found directions before but I don't seem to see them now. I know how to do it from photobucket so I guess I'll get to work on getting them over there. In the mean time if I can do it straight from my computer some one let me know how, Thanks, Joe.

When you post or post a reply, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a "manage attachments" box. There's where you do your magic. Toolmanmike

I knew I was missing something. I'm not getting that "manage attachments" box. If I scroll to the botom of the quick reply box I have options, with "quote message in reply" and that's all. If I scroll farther I have posting rules and then Similar Threads. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Joe.

I thought of that and I don't see any thing saying "Log In". In the corner the screen says "Welcome Rarefish" so I thought I was logged in automatically. Boy, I'm starting to feel like I'm missing something right in front of me. Joe.

OK, I've got them on my photobucket account now so I'll post them from there for now and I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong with the manage accachements thing later, Joe.
012-1.jpg

Are you posting in the "quick reply" box? Try clicking on "post reply" below the last post.

Make sure you are logged in. It should say "Welcome rarefish" just to the upper right of the posting box. Then click the "Post Reply" button on the lower left after the last post. Reply in the "reply to thread" box then scroll downto the "addional options" box where you will se a "manmge attachments" button. Click on that and then "browse" your list to find the photo you want. Once you have the photos you want, clickthe "upload" button. the photo address will be listed when the upload is done.(it may take a minuite or so depending on your photo size and the number of photos uploaded) Then "close this window" in the upper right. To make it all happen then click "submit reply" and you're done.

-
Back