Posting pictures.

-

circlepilot

Reaction score
Probably the wrong place, like everything else lately. I have been unable to post pictures when using the "start a conversation" mode.
Starting a conversation is not a problem, but when I try to reply and attach a picture, I get that small widow to "add photos" and it will not accept a "copy and paste." There is no displayed issue, i.e. "photo too big." I've been directed to the section on "Web site questions," but didn't have much luck with that. I know I'm doing something wrong.
Norm

See your PM's... I just did it...
But i was only able to copy weblinks where pix are hosted. I dont see the option to post my own pix from my PC files. I could do it here, but not in a PM it seems.

BTW, others are correct... going Gold can be very useful. Im too cheap to do it everywhere, but usually do over at FBBO.

See your PM's... I just did it...
But i was only able to copy weblinks where pix are hosted. I dont see the option to post my own pix from my PC files. I could do it here, but not in a PM it seems
A link is just text.

There is no option to post photos in PMs UNLESS you are a gold member.

And posting photos in posts is just part of posts.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone hasn’t become a gold member. The benefits are priceless and its being part of the community at the highest level. It shows commitment to your mopar brothers.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone hasn’t become a gold member. The benefits are priceless and its being part of the community at the highest level. It shows commitment to your mopar brothers.
I am just the opposite, I cannot figure out why someone would pay for the privilege of being a "gold" member! If someone wants pics, send me your email or cell number and they will sent. As far as the other benefits, I am more a Mopar brother than 90% of the community, no reason to change for a simple web site...

I am just the opposite, I cannot figure out why someone would pay for the privilege of being a "gold" member! If someone wants pics, send me your email or cell number and they will sent. As far as the other benefits, I am more a Mopar brother than 90% of the community, no reason to change for a simple web site...
I agree that you are true mopar brother and respect your opinion on membership. You gave me great deals on the parts I bought not to mention the trunk lid. To me membership worth the mere $40.

-
Back