Leanna: Member name CudaChick1968
Owner / Operator
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Where Your Parts Are Reborn
Professional Custom Powder Coating
731-613-9192 (10-9 central time daily)

Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

~Michael

Think I paid $100 to get a rear end done, but it was a just welded together 9" with a new center and tubes so it was clean....

Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

~Michael

Shipping a rear end and k frame back and forth across the country would eat up any savings that she could pass on to him. I paid $181 to ship a rear end 600 miles last year and gas has gone up since then.

I would get a couple of local quotes and then contact Leanna to see if she thought that they were in line. She's great and very helpful.

i do agree on the shipping costs. they can add up. i just didn't know if they would run 100 each to coat or if it was 50 dollars each. both items are sand blasted and clean to the metal
terry

For the quality of work she does I would still pay to ship it across the world if I had to. She is by far one of the best powder coaters out there.

Hey Terry, I see you've already met some of the Fan Club. :-D Thanks guys!!!! < curtseys and smooches all around >>

Since your parts are already clean and blasted, that's going to save you a hefty sum of money on the prep work. (The insides of the k-member are straight up a pain to blast well and is usually what costs you ... ya always find spots you missed in the corners the first time.)

I'd guess you should probably be able to find a local place to do it all for $150 or less, but I really can't speak to what California shops charge. All I know is I've got quite a few west coast customers .........

Good luck with the project! :-D

-
Back