Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller

I am listing these for sale for my customer, FABO member SuperDart340, who is between surgeries right now and doesn't always have access to his computer. Please contact Bob directly via PM and he will respond to questions and offers as time and opportunity permit.

These valve covers were in amazing shape when they arrived here at my shop. There are no defects in the metal whatsoever; all gasket rails are pristine, all gasket tabs are perfect and the rails are straight as an arrow. The signature knock-outs are still intact on each valve cover.

The bodies are powder coated in one of my more popular colors, Alien Silver. The ribs are done in Ink Black with Hemi Orange accenting the centers. The Hemi Orange looks a little salmon colored in a few of these pictures but it's just my weird shop lighting -- I can assure you they're really orange.

View attachment IMG_3115.jpg

View attachment IMG_3116_1.jpg

View attachment IMG_3118.jpg

View attachment IMG_3119.jpg

View attachment IMG_3121.jpg

View attachment IMG_3124.jpg

View attachment IMG_3126.jpg

Though I've always been my own worst critic, I have to admit these valve covers turned out to be one of the nicest 3-color jobs I've ever done to date. The color breaks are sharp, the coating is even and smooth, and the short ends where the ribs meet the rails -- the toughest part on these babies -- look very clean. I would've liked to have a sharper, deeper casting on the Cal Custom logos themselves but hey, you can't have everything. :-D

Bob is asking $300.00 for the set plus the shipping cost. I'm happy to help answer basic questions on his behalf and supply additional pictures while he's out of commission awaiting surgery but all negotiations / offers need to be directed to Bob personally.

Thanks FABO!

.....WOW , there great, thats some awsome work u do leanna..............kim.....

I guesssss so, dam girl very good.Thats how I would like mine done when I find a cheep set,I was thinking blue were the orange is and white were the black is.One day

Those deserve a bump to the front. Good work Leanna!

Leanna...you are BY FAR the BEST powdercoater out there! Your work is truly amazing!

When I scrounge enough money, I'm going to send you my commando valve covers.

Another work of art from the "Mistress of Metal". Good luck with the sale for SuperDart340.

wait, how did you...i mean the lines...and the..but...look at those lines! Geeze, too nice! Is Craftswoman a word? It is now 8^P

Freakin amazing as usual Leanna! Bob rest up buddy. Your gonna be just fine.

Thanks for the kudos guys! I love what I do around here. :-D

Here's a bump for a Sunday sale for Bob. Let's MOVE these things!!

367 views on a valve cover For Sale ad??? Wow guys, I'm honored. < curtsey > I appreciate all the terrific compliments ... makes all that work worth it to read stuff like that.

I hope Bob is getting bombarded with PMs and he has to accede to the highest bidder. :-D

They really look terrific. Just showed them to a guy in the shop who is a powder coater in NYC. He just shrugged and walked away. You can take that as a true compliment.

They really look terrific. Just showed them to a guy in the shop who is a powder coater in NYC. He just shrugged and walked away. You can take that as a true compliment.

LOL!!! Ya know old mopars, I've heard something along those lines once or twice. If you really wanna make friends, show him this one:

Today I got me a package from Tennessee.... Guess what was inside?

Once again, our very own Mistress of Metal did a fabulous job of turning crap into jewels. PSC did a great job on my hood latch loop, popper spring, and safety latch, along with my trunk latch loop. Awesome job! The finish is a silver cadium that is going to POP big time against the Turquoise!

Here's the Before....

That's F`in stunning work...

It's not just hype. I have powder coater's up here on Long Island. I don't have a GOOD powder coater.

Thank you Leanna & PSC

John A.
New York​

Your not just a powder coater Leanna. You have the soul of an artist and it shows in your work.

What do you think about these on my engine? Orange Block, Aluminum heads, Black intake. I think they would add color to the bay since it is black also? I'm in the process of plucking things out, 2 wire harnesses are gone, the wiper motor is gone with a nice aluminum cover, I almost submitted offer twice now, just don't know???? :wav:

Attachments

• Misc 266.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 280
What do you think about these on my engine? Orange Block, Aluminum heads, Black intake. I think they would add color to the bay since it is black also? I'm in the process of plucking things out, 2 wire harnesses are gone, the wiper motor is gone with a nice aluminum cover, I almost submitted offer twice now, just don't know???? :wav:

Yup that dark engine compartment def needs those valve covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back