Powder Coating?

-
Best process to finish Rallye rims bar none. Smooth, rust resistant. stuff needs to be spotless of oils to spray on and bake.

Not sure where this goes but what happened to Leena that did powder coating. Its been a while since ive looked into this.

BTW, her name is Leanna and her work is far superior to others. As far as I know no one does multiple color powder coating like she does. Check out her web site phoenixspecialtycoatings.com

No doubt that Leanna does great work. When I redid the 83 D150 I had a buddy that was wanting to learn powder coating. He bought a used stove with a big oven and an Eastwood gun. Our agreement was I would buy the powder and he would do my parts for free as practice parts. He had never powder coated before and the brackets / valve cover that he did turned out great. 5 years later they are still shiny and very nice.

Not sure where this goes but what happened to Leena that did powder coating. Its been a while since ive looked into this.

I'm still here! Shoot me a message or give me a call anytime after 10:00 a.m. Central time. The FAQ on my website covers a lot too.

Thanks to all who piped in to help Dean! You're all awesome and the kind compliments made my day!! ❤

-
Back