Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete power brake assembly I just pulled off my 74 Duster today. The brakes were working when I pulled it. I am going to a

manual brake setup. Rather than brush it all off and give it a rattle can paint job like many do, I have left it as it looks so that the next

owner may use or restore it how they like without having to remove all the additional paint.

$100 plus $25 shipping in the 48 states with PayPal gift.

Thanks for looking

Tom

DSC02017.jpg
capture
DSC02018.jpg
image hosting over 5mb
DSC02019.jpg
free image hosting
DSC02020.jpg
upload pics
DSC02021.jpg
DSC02022.jpg
image share

Last edited:
How about without the master cylinder?
Since the master cylinder has no real value other than holding everything together it's still $75 shipped.
Any less than that it's not worth my time to package, drive to shipper, and the pay shipping cost.
If I can't $75 out of it shipped it's going in the next load to scrap to be recycled.

Tom

Figured it would make the package smaller and lighter, therefore a few $$$ off on the shipping, understand needing it to be worth your effort, too

Figured it would make the package smaller and lighter, therefore a few $$$ off on the shipping, understand needing it to be worth your effort, too
I guess you want it without the master cylinder I could take $70 for it since it will save a little on shipping.

I'll make a few pennies back on the scrap weight. lol

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back