Power Brake Kit SOLD....SOLD...SOLD

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody is interested, here you can get all the info you need:

Go to: www.mbmbrakeboosters.com once you on their site, go to the Download tab, then Instructions and download the installation instructions for P/N PBUP6570.

The instruction say that you have to enlarge the hole in the firewall. Not so, I mounted it without doing so. Also, if you have already a proportioning valve you good. The master cylinder has the residual preesure valve for the rear drum brakes built in. You don't have to change any lines or need additional fittings.

Basically if you know how to bleed brakes, this can be done under 2 hours.

For more Information go to: www.mbmbrakeboosters.com

Go to the Download Tab>>>Instructions&Forms>>>download the forms for P/N PBU6570. You don't have to cut the firewall, it will fit. The lines are the same. The only additional part you need is a 3/8 vacuum hose.

If you know how to bleed brakes, this can be done in under two hours.

What cam are you going to use that you are anticipating having vacuum problems??
I run a 508 cam in my 340 automatic with no problems.

Rhoades lifters may also increase the vacuum enough to run the power brakes.

I don't like the noise Rhoades lifters make. I had a set maybe ten years ago on a 350 Chevy...........sounded terrible.

I have one of those, for my 70, sitting on a shelf. Masterpower. My buddy bought the same set up from another company. Drill new holes in firewall?

We did some hard searching on the computer; talked to a tech from the company that sells them to masterpower, etc. They are Chevrolet, and that stupid bracket makes it universal. I got nailed too. The guy told us to by a factory, found one at napa, and it works great.

Lol, afterthought. Buddy called the people that sold it to him, argue, sent it back and got $110.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back