Power loss. 318 Vs 340 manifolds

-
Not sure what you are referring to here but I run 340 manifolds with 2.5" and have plenty of room.
does your tube point forward before it makes it's way back. Ive seen 340 manifols that point straight down close the the fire wall, mine points forward toward the front left then the pipe has to be bent to go backward. I think I found a solution from TTI, The Head tubes for $178 + shipping.

does your tube point forward before it makes it's way back. Ive seen 340 manifols that point straight down close the the fire wall, mine points forward toward the front left then the pipe has to be bent to go backward. I think I found a solution from TTI, The Head tubes for $178 + shipping.

Mine is the original 68, 340 manifolds. I am using a TTI exhaust.

Are you running 2 drvs side or 2 oass side manifolds?

Since you are running 302 heads with 318 ports I'd suggest the 318 manifolds. The ports on a 360 and 340 are quite a bit bigger. You will have more sealing area, and with Dual exhaust it should still run great. I had a 64 Barracuda with a 273 Commando with 72 340 heads and cam, a 71 340 manifold and TQ. I used the stock exhaust manifolds, Match Ported them and had custom dual exhaust installed. The car ran great and was trouble free.

-
Back