[WANTED] Power steering column for 1964 Valiant or any 1966 a body column

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can change the shaft out to a PS shaft. I think I have one in the garage.

Yes, sorry. Please understand, I have to visit my garage, which is 15 miles from my house. I can do it on the way home from work, but last night and tonight I had other commitments to deal with. I know this is a problem to say you have something and not instantly be able to put a hand on it and photograph it and know all the shipping costs in one day. I also wont groan if you are able to get another offer in my place.

Yes, sorry. Please understand, I have to visit my garage, which is 15 miles from my house. I can do it on the way home from work, but last night and tonight I had other commitments to deal with. I know this is a problem to say you have something and not instantly be able to put a hand on it and photograph it and know all the shipping costs in one day. I also wont groan if you are able to get another offer in my place.
I'm sorry but I have never pm'd anyone since they changed the software I replied to both of you and no replies came back. I wasn't sure if It even worked. I understand a busy schedule and can wait until it fits your schedule. Thanks Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back