Power Tour 2010

-

danielb927

Reaction score
Anyone else going/already on the power tour this year? I'm taking my Duster and going with a friend in his 'vette over to Springfield today and following down until Chattanooga this year, hoping to see some other mopars and a-bodies over there!

I'm here. Came in from Newton today. Not many Mopars and dang few A bodies at all. Actually, I have not seen one Dart. There may be one but I sure haven't seen it in two days of looking.

Tony is here as well, met up with him too.

I'll keep my eye out for you. I'm riding in an early audi turbo quattro that is Blue, and I'm wering a Dodge hat

I live about a mile from the Bowling Green airport and will be there, not sure I'll have the Demon.:cheers:

we will be in chattanooga wed. and maybe go to b-ham. unfortunately we will not be in the duster,brake issues. we will be in our black srt8 magnum that is for sale,hint,hint. a friend and i done the long haul in '05 in my duster,but i have not been able to do the whole thing since! if anybody see's us roll in say hello!

Well, I made it back home safe and sound! She's riding about 3 inches lower in the back than when I left, I guess I should probably get some new leafs in the back after hauling all that stuff around. No idea how old the ones on there are at all. Also had to top the brake fluid off a few times, and still need to work on some timing/carb tuning issues, but she made it all 1000 miles or so! We got in pretty late both days so I'm not sure if anyone would have seen the Duster on here but I saw a few nice mopars and we were near the MoPowered tour for a bit too.

we rode to chatt. wed. and i didn't see your car! i think we saw 3000 others though! sure is getting to be too many newer vehicles on tour!

-
Back